Throwing objects causes autofire

(Demolama) #1

Whenever I throw a mine or a turret the player’s autoswapped weapon begins to autofire. Switching to other weapons does not stop this bug, as it continues to fire regardless of what weapon is out. A player killing out and respawning also does not stop this bug from ending. Short of mashing multiple keys I have yet to find a real solution to this very annoying bug.

(alphabeta) #2

I have complained about this same bug in multiple threads on both this and the old Nexon forums. See “Gun Freeze” thread here. I now have multiple screen shots of me running around with a frozen “Repair EV” pop-up in front of my character even though I am nowhere near the EV. It occurs mainly with my Obsidian Proxy card, although it does happen with other mercs. I use the “Special Ability”(in this case throwing down a mine) and suddenly my character cannot switch weapons, fire a gun, or anything else. If I respawn the gun is firing uncontrollably, even if you switch between weapons or melee. If you slash kill/respawn it may or may persist. Mashing on every key sometimes stops, but usually not. I have uninstalled and reinstalled DB, as well as the PTS, without any improvement. Some days it occurs so frequently I quit playing; other days it may only occur once or twice in a three hour session. It is incredibly frustrating when it happens in the heat of an intense game (to say the least). I personally have caused my team to lose matches when this bug occurred at a critical moment.

(alphabeta) #3

BTW this is bug is the single biggest complaint I have in this game. I can put up with a lack of maps & content, but when your merc can’t fire his gun, stop his gun from firing, or do his specialty; why play?

(alphabeta) #4

This bug has dropped by about 50% since the 3/2 Ranked Update but still persists.