Any chance of a refund?

(TacTicToe) #1

If so, whom do we talk to about this?

I did not pay to be a founder because I wanted a free ****ing t-shirt. I bought into this game so many years ago because I believed in SD, despite the complete debacle of Brink. For years we were lead to believe that we would be able to host our own dedicated servers. There is plenty of old links in Google if you need to confirm this.

Since SD decided to get in bed with the devil and **** over its supporters as a result, my question is, can we get a refund for our founders packages we bought so many years ago. Dirtybomb is not the game I was hoping for and I am immensely disappointed by SD.

So, whom do I have to get in touch with? And yes you can have the t-shirt back!

(spookify) #2

[QUOTE=TacTicToe;561188]If so, whom do we talk to about this?

I did not pay to be a founder because I wanted a free ****ing t-shirt. I bought into this game so many years ago because I believed in SD, despite the complete debacle of Brink. For years we were lead to believe that we would be able to host our own dedicated servers. There is plenty of old links in Google if you need to confirm this.

Since SD decided to get in bed with the devil and **** over its supporters as a result, my question is, can we get a refund for our founders packages we bought so many years ago. Dirtybomb is not the game I was hoping for and I am immensely disappointed by SD.

So, whom do I have to get in touch with? And yes you can have the t-shirt back![/QUOTE]

You got a T-Shirt and Founders Cards Right. And a Founders Trinket.

This was 5 years ago when we bought in hahaha!

Look at how far the game has come!

(Chris Mullins) #3

I’ve just replied to your e-mail. Let’s continue this conversation over there :slight_smile:

(Chris Mullins) #4

Closing thread for above reason ^^