Ranked Season 1 Trinkets

(Chris Mullins) #1

You fought hard for those crucial head-shots and last-second defuses in Ranked Season 1, and now you can rub it in the faces of your opponents!

If you earned a Rank, we’re now starting to deliver your well-earned Trinkets. The delivery process will take a couple of days to reach everyone.

When yours hits your inventory you’ll see a notification which will allow you to equip it straight away (why waste time, eh?)

Until then, keep fragging and play dirty!
shoe.

(Szakalot) #2

does this mean ranked season 2 is coming soon?

Not only Soon, but Soon™!

(Szakalot) #4

Not only Soon, but Soon™![/quote]

meh

(Hyrius) #5

What about me?
I played like 8 matches, the ranked was taken down because of a bug, it took forever to get back up and, when it did, I could never find another match.
Over 30 min wait and nothing. :frowning:

(GatoCommodore) #6

[quote=“Hyrius;c-218902”]What about me?
I played like 8 matches, the ranked was taken down because of a bug, it took forever to get back up and, when it did, I could never find another match.
Over 30 min wait and nothing. :([/quote]

thats because nobody is playing

(doxjq) #7

It died because they took it down for 3-4 months before they fixed the bug, which is why I’m surprised they’ve taken it down for such a long time again :neutral: Literally doing everything in their power to help kill the competitive scene faster, or should I say bury it (since it’s already pretty much dead)

Love SD and love Dirty Bomb but it’s stuff like this that does my head in.

(overwhelmingWagon) #8

Good day to all. Please tell me, how do I play rated games? Just the fact that Russia and can play the game through Steam, but in the game I have not even shown the ability to play rated games. Roughly speaking there is no separate section for that would play … there is only Bystrai game server browser and nothing else … pozhalysta tell me what to do and whether we have the opportunity, players from Russia to play rated games and how?

(The_N00Ba) #9

@overwhelmingWagon as far as I know…
at the current moment in time ranked is not available to any one.
I believe they will make an announcement when it is.
Once it is available you have to be at least level 7 in order to play I believe.
hope that helps. :slight_smile:

(overwhelmingWagon) #10

[quote=“The_N00B;c-219173”]@overwhelmingWagon as far as I know…
at the current moment in time ranked is not available to any one.
I believe they will make an announcement when it is.
Once it is available you have to be at least level 7 in order to play I believe.
hope that helps. :)[/quote]

and a recent period Ranked mothers was this time?

(M@rs) #11

Its good to keep this trinkets for when the game is dead.

(Shenaynays) #12

season one was a much more simple time…

(Mr.Cuddlesworth) #13

@Shenaynays said:
season one was a much more simple time…

(ThePigVomit) #14

Holy muffugin necro Batman!