Map Matrix

(DevilsRightHand) #1

hey this is my 6th map now , its matrix movie map ,the map is almost finish a couple must test the map for feedback/bugs that i can change the map bevor i release it public

map info

the map is x 16600 y 16600 brush big and z high 4000 , i dont like to map little maps because player have long time to play so its my 4th big maps

plot

April 2nd 1999 a computer hacker named Neo discovers that all life on Earth may be nothing more than an elaborate facade created by a malevolent cyber intelligence, for the purpose of placating us while our life essence is farmed to fuel the Matrix’s campaign of domination in the real world. He joins like-minded Rebel warriors Morpheus and Trinity in their struggle to overthrow the Matrix

TITLE : Matrix
AUTHOR : Devils Right Hand
DATE : 03.03.2016
TYPE : OBJECTIVE
EMAIL ADDRESS :
HOMEPAGE URL :

Release date :

• LEVEL DESCRIPTION *

matrix map movie

Version : beta1
Attacking : allies Objective
Timelimit : 45
Spawntimes : Axis 15 / Allies 5

• CONSTRUCTION *

MAP BASE : New Map
EDITOR(S) USED : gtkradiant 1.5
KNOWN BUGS :

COMPILE MACHINE : amd 6300 6x 3,5 ghz ,12 gb ram ddr3 ,video card nvidia 550 ti 1000 mb ram,win7 x64
COMPILE TIME : min
COMPILE version :[q3map2] -light -fast -samples 2 -filter -bounce 3 -external -lightmapsize 256 “[MapFile]”
brushes 9777
entities 1457

• special thanks *

twt thunder for support
twt teuthis for support
macchute twt for help with scripting
twt mateos for support
WuTangH help with scripting
TomTom7777 help with scripting

// Axis Objective Descriptions
wm_objective_axis_desc 1 “Objective:**Prevent that the allies capture the flag.”
wm_objective_axis_desc 2 “Objective:**Prevent to destroy the safe door.”
wm_objective_axis_desc 3 “Objective:**Prevent to open the office door.”
wm_objective_axis_desc 4 “Objective:**Prevent to destroy the office safe.”
wm_objective_axis_desc 5 “Objective:**Prevent the documents where is the intels about persons from zion who have the codes of the big server from zion.”

// Allied Objective Descriptions
wm_objective_allied_desc 1 “Objective:**Capture the flag.”
wm_objective_allied_desc 2 “Objective:**Destroy the safe door.”
wm_objective_allied_desc 3 “Objective:**Pick the office key and open it.”
wm_objective_allied_desc 4 “Objective:**Destroy the office safe.”
wm_objective_allied_desc 5 “Objective:**Capture the agents documents intels and go to the subway to the phone.”