Anyone want to play EtXreal???

(ColQuick420) #1

With all the new graphic improvements the new renderer has I cant believe no-one has been playing it.Looks soooo much more modern. http://www.moddb.com/mods/etxreal

I’d comeback to ET if this was in the mix…

(Dragonji) #2

There’s no stable version of ETXreaL and the project was abandoned eventually :frowning:

(KeMoN) #3

Hello ColQuick420,

I see this is your first forum post, so first of all, welcome to the forums.
It is really unfortunate, that ETXreal stopped development. There are some good news though, because some time after that development stopped, another project, ET: Legacy came up. So far, development looks very promising with a ton of bug-fixes and feature implementations.

There is also significant work being done on bringing the assets to more modern standards regarding graphics. You can have a look at our modDB profile for development insights, sneak peeks, etc. The assets are planned to be included in a release taking place this year, however most likely not before autumn. After the 2.75 ‘Learning to fly’ release in September we found some issues that we wanted to address first, so it is quite likely that there will be a smaller bug-fix release before that.

If you are interested in following the development a bit closer, then please give our Discord channel a try. We are always happy to see new faces. You could also use the Discord channel to organize matches if you feel like it.

Cheers.

(ColQuick420) #4

Thanks Kemon I have etlegacy installed and will be using it from now on.Looking forward to the newest release for sure.I used to play this a lot.000Triple-Zilch000 clan.Pretty sure it was called twl league…or cal