Forums Back in Action

(Fluffy_gIMp) #1

After some server maintenance and software updates, the forums are back online!
Everything appears to be functional on our end, but please let us know in here if you run into any issues. Thanks!
(In completely unrelated news, we’re still looking for a web developer :slight_smile:
http://www.splashdamage.com/content/job-details?gh_jid=229477)

(rookie1) #2

O…m…g!:slight_smile:
Trying to edit my m to M and g to G and it doesnt work …just saying
and I lost my profile Background image :frowning: i dont think a have a back up …Id love that pic :frowning:

(Mustang) #3

Yay!

Only thing I’ve noticed so far is that the Zendesk help centres for Tempo and RAD Soldiers are down.

(Nail) #4

YAY thanks Splashies, Happy New Year

(montheponies) #5

only thing i’ve noticed is the spam posts are already on - disappointed, had thought you were doing something more significant along the lines of a forum upgrade :confused:

(light_sh4v0r) #6

Finally :slight_smile:

(Violator) #7

It… lives! Happy NY :slight_smile:

(eitsch0r) #8

marvellous, even the posts are still there. not that i couldn’t live quite well without some of my rages :stuck_out_tongue:

have a suxxessful 2017 everyone!

(MrFunkyFunk) #9

Impressive work. :rolleyes:

(pr0nflakes) #10

Erm… there is no responsive template to view the forum on mobile devices? :eek:

(3D Printer) #11

So, should we be using these forums at Warchest, or the forums over at forums.dirtybomb.com? It seems kinda confusing splitting them up.

(Nail) #12

forums have been split for years

(DarkangelUK) #13

They’ve been split since day one. These are the original forums, when Nexon joined the fun they set up their own ‘official’ forums and they were used for the public face of it all

(Fluffy_gIMp) #14

@Andarne It is the long term plan to merge the two forum back-ends together, albeit not an immediate priority in this transition period

(Mischievous_Mac) #15

Hello,

I seem to be having trouble migrating my Nexon account information from the old Nexon forums to this one, namely when I get to the “We need to migrate your forum account” screen, clicking on “recover nexon account” locks up the web browser and stays in infinite load.

After waiting awhile, it eventually loaded the Nexon screen, but with only text and a white background, and an inoperable “log in” button.

Can anyone provide assistance? Thanks in advance.

-Mac

An Update: I think Nexon itself might be having some issues, because I tested trying to log into their website normally and still ran into the same problem. I’ll try this process again when hopefully their website is working correctly.

[QUOTE=Mischievous_Mac;562379]Hello,

I seem to be having trouble migrating my Nexon account information from the old Nexon forums to this one, namely when I get to the “We need to migrate your forum account” screen, clicking on “recover nexon account” locks up the web browser and stays in infinite load.

After waiting awhile, it eventually loaded the Nexon screen, but with only text and a white background, and an inoperable “log in” button.

Can anyone provide assistance? Thanks in advance.

-Mac

An Update: I think Nexon itself might be having some issues, because I tested trying to log into their website normally and still ran into the same problem. I’ll try this process again when hopefully their website is working correctly.[/QUOTE]

Try a differnt browser. The migration process worked fine on Opera for me. Firefox pooped itself.

(Mischievous_Mac) #17

Just tried it now on IE, seems to be working properly. Thanks!

So now that I’ve successfully logged in, is it going to later send me a message prompting me to link this Warchest account?

Last edit: Tis fixed. Thanks again. ^^