Please fix mute

(Chronicler) #1

Mute has been broken for ages now.

We had such an annoying and vulgar person on our server I had to shut voice volume off…

He was basically just shouting, making noise, and screaming stuff like pussy and referring to his genitalia (this wasn’t a kid).

(bontsa) #2

There fixed that for you.

And as you said its a big issue in terms of affecting public games’s atmosphere, so expecting it to be quite a high priority fix to the next update alongside map and audio changes, can’t be far off.

(Chronicler) #3

[QUOTE=bontsa;559728]There fixed that for you.

And as you said its a big issue in terms of affecting public games’s atmosphere, so expecting it to be quite a high priority fix to the next update alongside map and audio changes, can’t be far off.[/QUOTE]

Seriously though.

Last patch came out early/mid October. It’s mid November now.

Why not just release a hotfix in that time?

This is an important issue.

(bontsa) #4

Seeing disabling entire VOIP still works like should, while as I said spam/screech affects a lot to the atmosphere (trust me I’m helluva sensitive to this stuff) and enjoyability of public/ranked games, I don’t see it requiring instant hotfix since an official fix should make it’s way to next update anyway.

(Chronicler) #5

There are even people playing bad vulgar rap music to everyone on servers…

(bontsa) #6

And thats why its good disabling entire VOIP still works.

(ASD) #7

me 2 on public servers you have all time someon who is crying like a baby everytime he get killed or swearing all the time
noone need it
VOIP should be off by default
if you play with your friends use TS or other “closed” voice service