Gun Freeze

(alphabeta) #1

This still keeps happening: I am shooting my main weapon and go to switch to secondary and the weapon switching freezes. I can still shoot the main weapon but cannot switch to any other weapon. Neither mouse binds or secondary keys (Q, E, 4, 5) will get it to switch. I have to die and respawn before I regain ability to switch weapons.

(alphabeta) #2

I can’t believe I am the only one experiencing this since I see no comments. The gun continues to freeze on the main weapon. I have noticed that it occurs 99% of the time while playing as Proxy. Recently it has changed a little in that if I have a gun freeze, sometimes it will “Unfreeze” but I am teleported halfway across map back to where I initially noted the freeze.

(ASD) #3

Hi,

no reply doesn’t mean you are alone with the problem… this does only mean this forum something like dead

There are currently 33 users browsing this forum. (3 members & 30 guests)

the 3 “not guests” are you, some third and me :frowning:
btw I didn’t have the issue…

Regards
ASD

(light_sh4v0r) #4

I’ve never seen this either…

(alphabeta) #5

A new “freeze” has been added by the MOFO update. Now when I spawn, my gun is continuously firing (as if I am holding down the “Fire” button). If i switch to knife, I am rapidly swiping with the knife. Incredibly irritating as my weapon is then empty by time I reach the first objective. Sometimes it stops spontaneously, sometimes I have to slash/kill to get it to stop.

(alphabeta) #6

This repetitive freeze is now happening about every3-4 times I spawn.

(alphabeta) #7

And now it is worse. Is it possible it is related to a particular load out card? I have had several clanmates observe this while I was playing. They stated that it was a bug in Beta that was corrected. Every 3-4 times that I spawn my weapon is just firing incessantly with no way to stop it.

(alphabeta) #8

Posted this on Nexon forum as well as here. No improvement with last update. Hello developers?

(ASD) #9

they dont have time for such things… they need to develope new trinkets or some other eyecandy stuff

(BioSnark) #10

I’ll note that I also have this issue. Generally I get this at least once a 1+ hour session playing proxy but I don’t know if it’s related to the mine changes because I play proxy most often. For me I notice it occur usually after deploying a mine and switching to a weapon. I’ll see if I can reproduce it more consistently.