Thread: map release Goetterdaemmerung beta 1

map release Goetterdaemmerung beta 1

i release my map any bug report/feedback/etc can post here or @thewolfteam to make a new version

Mapinfo

Time 45 min
    Alies spawn 10 sec
    Axis 20 sec
    6 obj
    Allies atack

plot

1944 The allies are in germany so the axis hide there v2 in undergound mines and produce v2 rockets inside of a mountain near nordhausen ,allies spy investigate it and send a team into the mountain

2016-03-31-033044-Goetterdaemmerung.jpg

2016-03-31-033033-Goetterdaemmerung.jpg

2016-03-31-033053-Goetterdaemmerung.jpg

2016-03-31-033109-Goetterdaemmerung.jpg

2016-03-31-033119-Goetterdaemmerung.jpg

// Axis Objective Descriptions
    wm_objective_axis_desc 1 "Objective:**Prevent the V2 Production Controlpanel the allies destroy it."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 2 "Objective:**Prevent the radio communication room that we send message to hq."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 3 "Objective**Prevent that the allies capture the flag."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 4 "Objective**Prevent that the allies steal the V2 Blueprints."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 5 "Objective**Prevent that the allies destroy the Woodfence."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 6 "Objective**Prevent that the allies destroy the V2."

// Allied Objective Descriptions
    wm_objective_allied_desc 1 "Objective:**Destroy the V2 Production Controlpanel that the Axis cant Produce the V2."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 2 "Objective:**Destroy the radio communication room that the axis cannot send message at hq."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 3 "Objective:**Capture the flag."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 4 "Objective:**Steal the V2 blueprints and bring it to the truck near the V2 start ramp."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 5 "Objective:**Destroy the Woodfence to gain acces to the V2."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 6 "Objective:**Destroy the V2."

download

http://www.thewolfteam.org/cmdownloa...terdaemmerung/

Re: map release Goetterdaemmerung beta 1

i releas beta 2

Changelog

remove the radio obj

download

http://www.thewolfteam.org/cmdownloa...terdaemmerung/

Re: map release Goetterdaemmerung beta 1

update im fixing my 4th map im almost finish ,the unfinish things are some pipes/cables at wall crates here and there - the objectives must consider what i add/change, later come the downloadlink

= Changelog beta 3=
    add new barb wire
    new textures
    add real doors
    real crates
    i add new 3 ways , now alies can go in other ways
    add more trees/grass
    a big hall like uje niek mean add , where teams can drink beer

-new plot there are plenty et V2 maps and i consider to change the plot the map is a real place
    -1944 the stupid axis maked in nordhausen underground rocket factory to start the Projekt Amerika a A10/A4b winged two-stage supersonic-glide missile and a A10/A9 non winged two-stage hypersonic-glide missile ,where can reach usa to hit new york and the alies of usa
    thewolfteam mastermapper 2015