Thread: map release syphonfilter beta 1

map release syphonfilter beta 1

i release my map syphonfilter beta 1,post bugs/etc to make a new version

plot

1999 Erich Rhoemer an international german terrorist has a plantation in costa rica where we tought grow drugs ,he win from the plants to produce a virus called syphonfilter a bioweapon that one can program on a genetic level to target specific groups of people,he claims the whitehouse to tranfer 100 million dollar on his account or he start a missile on washington where we believe 100.000 people die from the missile attack,we located Erich in a old soviet base in kazahkhstan rozovka our spy sattelite have pinpoint the exact location,the agency send their best agents to stop the missile and steal syphonfilter files to investigate it

// scenario information
    wm_mapdescription axis "1999 we claim the whitehouse to transfer 100 million dollar on our account or we start a missile on washington."

wm_mapdescription allied "1999 the Black Baton terrorist claims to start a missile on washington with a virus called syphonfilter,the agency send us best agents to stop the missile."

wm_mapdescription neutral "1999 Erich Rhoemer an international german terrorist is the leader of the Black Baton terrorist,Erichs evil scientists develop a virus called syphonfilter a bioweapon,Erich claims the whitehouse to transfer 100 million dollar on his account or he start a missile on washington,we located Erich in a old soviet base in kazahkhstan rozovka our spy sattelite have pinpoint the exact location,the agency send their best agents to stop the missile."

// Axis Objective Descriptions
    wm_objective_axis_desc 1 "Objective:**Prevent to Destroy the entrance woodfence to the lower base."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 2 "Objective:**Prevent that the allies capture the flag."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 3 "Objective**Prevent to Destroy the R9 Devyatka."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 4 "Secondary Objective**Prevent to Destroy the server there are the backup files."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 5 "Objective**Prevent to Steal laboratory key to open the lab."
    wm_objective_axis_desc 6 "Objective**Prevent to Steal the syphonfilter documents."

// Allied Objective Descriptions
    wm_objective_allied_desc 1 "Objective:**Destroy the entrance woodfence to the lower base."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 2 "Objective:**Capture the flag."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 3 "Objective:**Destroy the R9 Devyatka."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 4 "Secondary Objective:**Destroy the server the syphonfilter files are so they have no backup of the files."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 5 "Objective:**Steal the laboratory key and open the lab."
    wm_objective_allied_desc 6 "Objective:**Steal the syphonfilter documents at the labor to investigate it,bring it at the start of the base in a truck and steal it."

download

http://www.thewolfteam.org/cmdownloa...filter-beta-1/
    Last edited by DevilsRightHand; 16th Sep 2016 at 19:40.

Re: map release syphonfilter beta 1

release beta 2

Changelog

they key can drop at the truck at map start and open the lab door,this is fixed only docs can drop at truck and map end

download

http://www.thewolfteam.org/cmdownloa...filter-beta-2/

Tonight I'll run a play. Such workflow makes me delighted.
    - N3rwitZ, local hero, da famed nub.

thewolfteam mastermapper 2015

update beta3 yep i fix my maps

this are closed beta only for test bevor released to public - i dont release the map to public and later i fix so the map test first if all are fine then can go out , if someone like can test the map?! , feedback/textures like/bugs/a second way in/etc you can post

= Changelog beta 3=

add new textures and custom
    add brushwork at windows and doors/etc
    change the radar station more bigger
    add new crane
    new truss
    new radar dish
    new missile now the missile looks real
    a bigger missile silo and new room
    new barbwire

download https://ufile.io/303131
    Last edited by DevilsRightHand; 4th Feb 2017 at 00:26.

Any new download link for this map?

https://enemyterritory-stuff.net/fil...nfilter-beta3/

yes here a miror

but couldn t find any waypoints for this map

dont forget this is a closed beta for test if all work and not a public beta ,what macbeth post with my map

what macbeth post is the fixed flagspawn i consider i fixed it by using the original siwa oasis flagspawns and test it local,but who knows if it fixed so it must tested on a server players vs players to see if all players spawns where it should and not some players spawns again in the flag after one team capture the flag,that is in all my maps the damn flagspawn bug

so i dont post any of my maps in the future for closed beta that players can test, only public betas then ,since i dont get any feedback for my closed betas maps

Screenshots look cool. Keep up the good work!
    YouTube | Twitch | Homepage | Twitter | Facebook

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    . Processor: Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.4 GHz (8 CPUs). Memory and graphics: 12Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. Resolution and sound: 1920 x 1080 (16:9), Realtek Audio.