New ETQW frag movie by .numb

(.numb) #1

Hi everyone,

I hereby present to you all my latest video called Numbinated. This summer i watched back some demo’s and thought I should make a movie of it. Given that the game is completly dead and no one really cares anymore. I mainly made it for ETQW for the great memories i had of this game. I hope you guys enjoy the video!

Its my first movie ever made and had to put some time in learning how video editing works. Also searching how to clean the hud took me some time but i found Murka’s program in the end!

• Title: Numbinated

• Starring: .numb

• Music: Celldweller - End of an Empire

• Release date: 15 september 2016

• Programs used:
    ETQW pro 1.0
    Fraps
    Adobe After Effects CC 2015

• My very first ETQW fragmovie.

• Demo’s from 2012 and 2015/2016.

• 2012: Aero

• 2015/2016: TAW|

Thanks to all the teams (mainly TAW) for the great games and fun! Its mostly TAW matches in the video since i did not have many demo’s anymore of the older days.

You can contact me via:
ETQW Ingame: .numb
Steam: Numbqw
Or here on the SD forum.

Feedback is most welcome! :slight_smile:
Thanks for watching!

Frag movie : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38a0MJ5OEk

(Chronicler) #2

[QUOTE=.numb;558057]Hi everyone,

I hereby present to you all my latest video called Numbinated. This summer i watched back some demo’s and thought I should make a movie of it. Given that the game is completly dead and no one really cares anymore. I mainly made it for ETQW for the great memories i had of this game. I hope you guys enjoy the video!

Its my first movie ever made and had to put some time in learning how video editing works. Also searching how to clean the hud took me some time but i found Murka’s program in the end!

• Title: Numbinated

• Starring: .numb

• Music: Celldweller - End of an Empire

• Release date: 15 september 2016

• Programs used:
    ETQW pro 1.0
    Fraps
    Adobe After Effects CC 2015

• My very first ETQW fragmovie.

• Demo’s from 2012 and 2015/2016.

• 2012: Aero

• 2015/2016: TAW|

Thanks to all the teams (mainly TAW) for the great games and fun! Its mostly TAW matches in the video since i did not have many demo’s anymore of the older days.

You can contact me via:
ETQW Ingame: .numb
Steam: Numbqw
Or here on the SD forum.

Feedback is most welcome! :slight_smile:
Thanks for watching!

Frag movie : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38a0MJ5OEk[/QUOTE]

A frag video several minutes long and not a single Chronicler kill by Numb, he never stood a chance poor guy.

(.numb) #3

Some challanges are just too great :wink:

(light_sh4v0r) #4

That was really cool, nice to see some decent ETQW play again after so many years.
Thanks for that :slight_smile:

(Dthy) #5

Nice man! :smiley: No me getting killed (pretty sure that was Kordin) feelsgoodman

(edxot) #6

where can u find servers with all these guys ? (like at minute 1:45, for example)

(.numb) #7

Thanks guys!
And that was a match with taw vs norse, sgb, snotling and rubben i think. We used to do that sometimes on thursday evenings when taw had promod events. Those evenings are over sadly :frowning:

(edxot) #8

my mistake. i was talking about the previous sequence, the one that ends at 1:45.

those you mentioned i used to see them all the time. same results every time, 3-0 or 0-3 depending on how the server was populated.

(Chronicler) #9

[QUOTE=.numb;558122]Thanks guys!
And that was a match with taw vs norse, sgb, snotling and rubben i think. We used to do that sometimes on thursday evenings when taw had promod events. Those evenings are over sadly :([/QUOTE]

So there is no confusion, promod evenings on thursdays have ended, but so everyone knows, TAW still runs it’s tuesday and sunday events, and in the last month or so we have probably played promod 2-3 times. Our last two internal tournaments were also in promod, our next one won’t be though. Everyone is welcome to join as guests or join TAW! :slight_smile:

(onYn) #10

This fragmovie reminds me of 3 things:

1. I need to get those hit and hs sounds into CS:GO, is there a way to do that??

2. How could the ET:QW genre fall flat while ultra boring fiesta gaming called CS got so big even tho MM and pro scenes is consisting of mostly cheating virgins.

3. I hate myself for having deleated my 4 man nade against aero on volcano -.-

(Chronicler) #11

[QUOTE=onYn;558190]This fragmovie reminds me of 3 things:

1. I need to get those hit and hs sounds into CS:GO, is there a way to do that??

2. How could the ET:QW genre fall flat while ultra boring fiesta gaming called CS got so big even tho MM and pro scenes is consisting of mostly cheating virgins.

3. I hate myself for having deleated my 4 man nade against aero on volcano -.-[/QUOTE]

2): It’s probably because CS outdates QW, and people play what they know >_>. I wish QW could go free to play though.

EDIT: And onYn, come back to TAW!

(edxot) #12

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

full moon

(Nerwitz) #13

Schucks,Strogg going full damage!!!

In my short playtime I will be surely glad if ETQW gets revived.

(.numb) #14

In my long playime i would also surely be glad if etqw would live up :slight_smile:

(Raga) #15

nice video :slight_smile:

(.numb) #16

Thanks! :slight_smile:

(Gvardman) #17

Great, thanks for a 5 minutes of nostalgia! :slight_smile:

P.S. the only time you died you were killed by me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

(Tmoldovan) #18

Wow, thank you for this. Nice shooting too.

(.numb) #19

Thank you! You’re welcome :slight_smile:

(.numb) #20

Just noticed that the movie hit 1k views! Never knew it was possible to reach this number considering the small community left. Cheers guys! Thanks again for all the positive feedback and i hope this game will keep going for at least another couple of years!

.numb