Lower threshold for votekicks

(Chronicler) #1

There seems to be a lot of trolls going inactive in games such as in the Execution mode, doing nothing and calling votekicks on themselves.

For example we had a guy in a game earlier today, so we were 6 on our team, this guy just did nothing but standing still at spawn point and calling votekicks on himself now and then, I asked him to leave after a while which ofc he didn’t, we called several votekicks on our team, the votekick required 4 people to vote for him to be kicked, only 3 of 5 responded (not counting this guy).

Maybe half the team voting should be enough? I’m getting a bit tired of votes almost never passing.

(Szakalot) #2

if someone is afk for a min they call a votekick against themselves. It was not a troll. Surprised they didnt get kicked thou.

Currently you need >50% votes to get someone off the server. So 3/5, 4/6, 4/7, seems fair to me.

(Chronicler) #3

[QUOTE=Szakalot;557597]if someone is afk for a min they call a votekick against themselves. It was not a troll. Surprised they didnt get kicked thou.

Currently you need >50% votes to get someone off the server. So 3/5, 4/6, 4/7, seems fair to me.[/QUOTE]

This guy was also mocking people in chat and writing “kick me”, and I told him to leave if he didn’t want to play anymore. So in this case it was a troll =P

Though good to know about the afk thing!