Rtcw Legacy

(ronboy) #1

A new project has been started called Rtcw Legacy! Check my website for more information: http://goo.gl/cLGWF4

(--Phoenix--) #2

I wish you a good work! :wink:
-phoenix-

(SiNRay) #3

Nice news :slight_smile:

(ronboy) #4

[QUOTE=–Phoenix–;557531]I wish you a good work! :wink:
-phoenix-[/QUOTE]

Thanks, phoenix. I’m not the leader of this project though; I will only be a contributor.

Indeed!

(Nerwitz) #5

Thank goodness, some had balls to open a public project!! Myself I’d gladly be further assisting if I was possessing the knowledge in RtCW modding on any scale… GO peeps! To relieve the timeless memories I cant waaaaait!!

Ronboy, having any details for a webpage we track zee development beside Github? News on that?

(ronboy) #6

[QUOTE=N3rwitZ;557547]Thank goodness, some had balls to open a public project!! Myself I’d gladly be further assisting if I was possessing the knowledge in RtCW modding on any scale… GO peeps! To relieve the timeless memories I cant waaaaait!!

Ronboy, having any details for a webpage we track zee development beside Github? News on that?[/QUOTE]

Hello, N3rwitZ. Sorry, but Gitlab is the only place where you can track development of this project right now. Don’t worry; I’ll let everyone know if another webpage is created for the project.

By the way, do you have Rtcw installed? You can buy it on Steam if you don’t have it. :slight_smile:

(Rogan21) #7

Really great news to hear,i wish the team good luck with this :smiley:
Guess time to install rtcw again :slight_smile:

(twt_thunder) #8

there is forums for this over at thewolfteam too

(ronboy) #9

[QUOTE=Rogan21;557570]Really great news to hear,i wish the team good luck with this :smiley:
Guess time to install rtcw again :)[/QUOTE]

Indeed, but shame on you for uninstalling Rtcw! :wink:

Yes, I’ve already advertised the Rtcw section of your forum to other websites. :slight_smile:

(Nerwitz) #10

Real shame on him for removing the game that kills, to this day and hour. Me having justified thought Rogan is afraid of the zombie knights down below… Ronboy, you can’t fight shield-protected fantasy creature a sling: lol.

(ronboy) #11

There was a slight change in the URL. New link: https://gitlab.com/wolfenstein-legacy/rtcw-assets

(KeMoN) #12

Quick eye, ronboy! Thanks for the update.

The one for ET has also changed, please find it here.