LUA Question

(wolfETplayer) #1

Hello! I’m trying to create my own Wolf ET Legacy LAN server. I was doing great until I failed to install xpsave lua script.
I copied xpsave.lua to server directory. But when game is trying to load this lua, it prints errors, where it fails to find sqlite3.dll and sqlite3.lua. I was able to find sqlite3.dll. But I can’t find lua file anywhere.
This is my very first attempt to setup dedicated lan server so I’m not very familiar with this whole lua thing.
I will appreciate any help with this problem. Thanks.

(twt_thunder) #2

Xpsave script doesnt work… And I belive zelly have stopped developing…

(wolfETplayer) #3

Too bad. So there is no way to setup xpsave on legacy server?(i mean legacy,not etpub etc.)

(KeMoN) #4

XP save should run smoothly on legacy mod.

Did you install xpsave.lua or ZXpSave.lua?

If it was the first, then please give the second one a test. If it was the latter we might have a problem here. Please delete whatever script you are using and reinstall the ZXpSave.lua.
For further information please refer to ticket #234 on the ET: Legacy LUA roadmap.

Cheers

(wolfETplayer) #5

It is xpsave.lua. I know, it should work. I think issue is not in the lua file itself. It is missing sqlite3.lua, when trying to initialize. Should I download it somewhere?
P.S . It was also mising sqlite3.dll but i found this one somewhere.

(Nail) #6

http://lua.sqlite.org/index.cgi/doc/tip/doc/lsqlite3.wiki

(wolfETplayer) #7

Sorry for being dumb, but I don’t get it. Should I build sqlite3.lua using luarocks?

(twt_thunder) #8

Perhaps its time for a download bundle of this that actually works @kemon

(Spyhawk) #9

Next ET:Legacy version will have sqlite support built-in. No more external sqlite3.dll needed!