Clan support ? No news since years ...

(BomBaKlaK) #1

So when I start playing DB during alpha you were talking about clan support, clan page, etc …
So ? what’s happen ? Where is it ? Do you have news about your plan ? Did you still think about ?

We can’t rent any server so if there is nothing to keep the community involved in another way than trinkets, and cards it’s a real problem. Look at the stats …

Recently I backed Diabotical and all the community tools idea around this game is really good, map as a community HUB is one of my favorite, & with the multi-user map editor it’s perfect. I don’t think you guys can do that in DB but the rest I’m pretty sure you can do it, Ladders, Comprehensive stats graph and social features with an Automatic in-game tournament system with prizes. Or whatever social tool inside DB to make this game alive, the struggle is real right now …

(ZGToRRent) #2

Based on their actions and exedore itself(no offence sir) I think, they want to drop competitive vibe at all.

(BomBaKlaK) #3

Not talking about competitive … bored of this relationship to success …
I’m talking about community tool, social network, be able to do something !!! Right now we are at the mercy of developers …
Community feeling is near none at all ! Yeah nexon stupid events leading to nowhere …

No tools ! No community ! >>> Dead game

(wolfETplayer) #4

Yes, the game is slowly dying. I just lost interest to this game. It is just the same maps over and over and over again. SD rolled out 1 map for Execution, which is not even a core game mode. But hey! They doing “very exciting” case and crafting events!
Release mod tools already and let the community create custom maps. Provide dedicated servers support, to increase player base activity, and let the people to setup custom rules on their servers. And finally let the friends play together in the usual obj and stopwath modes, because ranked is broken.
Mercs customization like in Brink would be nice too. Customization always attracts players. Not this random cards loadouts.
Ofcourse this is BETA. But all this features should be in release version of the game.

(Nail) #5

LOL, the whining and crying just gets funnier everyday, only W:ET mod worth using was ETPro and that was done in collaboration with SD and there have been maybe a dozen decent maps. Nexon controls the servers, so go bug them

btw, game hasn’t been born yet, little early to be dying