So I installed the game again and...

(madd0g) #1

I saw only 8 empty servers online,there was only 1 player in all 8.
I tested to see if I could join any and I was able to play a few rounds in a server with bots(damn this game has the best bot AI,they do objectives,move together,throw ammo and heals,better than half the players in modern bf games).
Some servers required punk buster though(not sure how to update that for this game).

Anyway,I am here to ask,are there any steam/skype/facebook EU groups for this game or any sort of organized events in which I might be able to find like 5-6 people online(in an EU server preferably)?

I wouldnt mind playing some rounds vs just bots,white i wait for some random soul to join,but sadly the only servers with bots that showed up were all over 140+ ping,didnt see a single EU bot filled server :frowning:

Btw my ingame acc is madd0g132,if any1 wants to add me as friend there.

(Chronicler) #2

[QUOTE=madd0g;556544]I saw only 8 empty servers online,there was only 1 player in all 8.
I tested to see if I could join any and I was able to play a few rounds in a server with bots(damn this game has the best bot AI,they do objectives,move together,throw ammo and heals,better than half the players in modern bf games).
Some servers required punk buster though(not sure how to update that for this game).

Anyway,I am here to ask,are there any steam/skype/facebook EU groups for this game or any sort of organized events in which I might be able to find like 5-6 people online(in an EU server preferably)?

I wouldnt mind playing some rounds vs just bots,white i wait for some random soul to join,but sadly the only servers with bots that showed up were all over 140+ ping,didnt see a single EU bot filled server :frowning:

Btw my ingame acc is madd0g132,if any1 wants to add me as friend there.[/QUOTE]

TAW EU still plays every tuesday and sunday 21 GMT, and we are trying to start up our promod events on thursdays also, but they will probably not be functioning like our main events until vacation times are over.

Usually though there is a full server every EU evening. Are you sure your server list isn’t limited? You see Group thing gather and Jesus, and TAW EU vanilla public?

I can help you with Punkbuster if needed, but don’t think most servers require it these days.

If you want to join a TAW (taw.net) event as a guest just message me. (TAW use Teamspeak)

(DanDares) #3

Check EU servers https://www.gametracker.com/search/etqw/ here, every holy everning 10-20 players here.

any sort of organized events

Not organized at all exept sort of TAW events for those who feel so.
Public games are no admins, no certain rules, autism nerds ‘driven’ community, hacks, disconnects, unbalanced teams. But as it is old community games still have decent quality and value sometimes.