DB - State of the Nation?

(montheponies) #1

Would be good to get some kind of update on the proposed roadmap - forums are quiet as the grave (except for the constant spam of course) and the servers are fast going the same way.

Really hope August’s update holds more interest than a single map for Execution…

(alphabeta) #2

Please: maps maps maps

(BomBaKlaK) #3

This ! !!!

(Sagan_on_Roids) #4

I think you mean: SDK SDK SDK :slight_smile:

(ASD) #5

just give us ded serevers

(Exedore) #6

http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/31717/summer-squash

(Szakalot) #7

after this summer squash & casual MM this imo should be top priority. Why bother making maps at the slow pace of today when you can have community make you dozens. Yeah they would not be up to the quality, but the amount of fresh gameplay they’d provide would be HUGE.

(Nail) #8

I personally can’t see the point before release, too many variables that would have to be altered everytime the game updates, plus I’m kinda thinking server binaries are no where near release

(sfHitman) #9

you really think there will be an end of this beta joke ??

New Guinnessbook record i think

(Raviolay) #10

TBH the map quality would grow exponentially if they copied the CSGO route. But of instead of using pins, you have to buy trinkets to play the best community that are put in rotation. With part of the proceeds from the trinket sales going to the map creators :), the maps being playable to none trinket owners two months latter.

(DB Genome editor) #11

Doesn’t a purchase-based access scheme like that work only if all your games are organized through match-making? I don’t know how it works in CSGO, but otherwise wouldn’t you have to restrict access to servers based on whether or not you have purchased access to all the maps in the server’s rotation or kick people out when the wrong map comes up? Both sound cumbersome and/or annoying for the players, possibly rage-inducing if not clearly presented…

(Raviolay) #12

I think CSGO the maps have a separate playlist that circumvents that if I remember correctly :slight_smile: