whats wrong with this votekick?

(ASD) #1

Hi,

we tried to remove a spec to free the slot…
i think this was the 2nd trie …

Regards
ASD

(Kl3ppy) #2

SD is just not able to implement a prober voting system. Just have a look at ETQW, same developer same ****.

(Szakalot) #3

when kicking spec you need twice the votes (people from both teams have to vote).

Dunno why it is not displayed correctly, pretty annoying.

(ASD) #4

one more reason why we need ded servers wich admins who care

[QUOTE=Szakalot;556222]when kicking spec you need twice the votes (people from both teams have to vote).
Dunno why it is not displayed correctly, pretty annoying.[/QUOTE]
sounds logical… so just a wrong display?

(Szakalot) #5

[QUOTE=ASD;556236]
sounds logical… so just a wrong display?[/QUOTE]

yes
10char

(UnaSalusVictus) #6

theres also a hack they use that somehow changes the kick name to the person who tries to kick them, was still working as of last night when we tried to kick a raging hacker (dude was top of the score at level 7 with proxy as the only merc he used that whole round, both teams wanted him gone…couldnt do a damn thing about it…)

they need to do something to address these aimbots/hacks im also wondering WTF is up with the RNG system lately, i get nothing but garbage but i see people level 4 with more then 1 cobolt card, and good cards to boot not the crap i have always gotten from opening cases…(worst card for each merc…)

seems like most (over 99%) of the cards i get that arent lead or iron, are just junk cards…

if it turns out thats hacked to…thats gonna be a real problem…but could also help flag some accounts as having to much “good luck” as it where…

(Ledong123) #7

Get over with it, and go find another server. You can’t change people, player nor the community. But you can change your game, and you decide to let their actions hurt you or not.

(alphabeta) #8

“Get over with it”? That’s your solution/answer? Certainly we can change servers but why not fix the problem? It is not unusual for my clan to have 8 people on a server when one hacking ***wipe joins. We should all quit and change servers rather than just kick him? Your answer astounds me.

(ASD) #9

sure you can runaway from problems… but this is not fixing the problem itself you only run away!

(Nail) #10

geez you guys, his first and only post and you rise to the troll

:flamethrower:
:goliathspin: