please for the love of god remove obj markers

(shaftz0r) #1

havent played in a long time, had some time this week and have been honestly loving 90% of the changes, but ive sincerely lost count how many times ive gotten destroyed because someone is on a tank, or behind one of the 5000 random information signposts. all bright neon and ****, flashing and doing one thing only, getting in the way of my frags, and thats just unacceptable.

i was hoping that hud editor we used to use was updated but it hasnt been, there has to be something in one of the .ini files to turn them off

(Szakalot) #2

yup, i really dont need to know where to plant c4 anymore

(FireWorks) #3

someone the nexon forums posted a hud generator writen in java. it seems to be awesome but i cba to search for it or download java

(shaftz0r) #4

i dont need any help, with anything anymore. i dont want the audio constantly spamming about the obj, i dont need to see who needs ammo, or health, and i def dont need to see everything through every wall.

add an “are you a noob to db” on/off switch in the options to turn off all of the “help” icons that go through every wall. add fireteams like in et and call it a day.

(shaftz0r) #5

i checked it out. barebones, but exactly what i would want. its currently unusable because the preview function doesnt work, but once thats done, itll be perfect. thats also assuming the ability to remove the “help” elements even exists

(ASD) #6

[QUOTE=shaftz0r;555883]
add an “are you a noob to db” on/off switch in the options to turn off all of the “help” icons that go through every wall. add fireteams like in et and call it a day.[/QUOTE]

:stroggbanana:

(shaftz0r) #7

i was hoping that hud editor we used to use was updated but it hasnt been, there has to be something in one of the .ini files to turn them off

Anybody? Beuller?