WTF is Casual Matchmaking

(Chris Mullins) #1

With Casual Match Making on the horizon, we thought we’d take some time out to share with you our thoughts, aims and goals of Casual Matchmaking.

//youtu.be/50Kh3C9v-DU

(Mustang) #2

Absolutely perfect, these are the kind of videos that are great!

Did you have auto-focus turned on though, saw some weird stuff going on occasionally.

Also just be a little careful as it’s a bit cheap to rip-off someone else’s well established series name, by which I of course refer to TB’s “WTF is…”, for one video it’s no problem, but just in-case you were considering doing these sort of video’s regularly (which would be awesome, just come up with your own series name).

On a related note, might be nice if the sofa sitdowns were ripped from the live streams and uploaded to YouTube as well.

(Nail) #3

[QUOTE=Mustang;555642]Absolutely perfect, these are the kind of videos that are great!

Did you have auto-focus turned on though, saw some weird stuff going on occasionally.

Also just be a little careful as it’s a bit cheap to rip-off someone else’s well established series name, by which I of course refer to TB’s “WTF is…”, for one video it’s no problem, but just in-case you were considering doing these sort of video’s regularly (which would be awesome, just come up with your own series name).

On a related note, might be nice if the sofa sitdowns were ripped from the live streams and uploaded to YouTube as well.[/QUOTE]

yah this, what he said

(FireWorks) #4

Especially this:

[QUOTE=Mustang;555642]
On a related note, might be nice if the sofa sitdowns were ripped from the live streams and uploaded to YouTube as well.[/QUOTE]

(Runeforce) #5

To be fair, you could say that, no doubt about it. :slight_smile:

(rookie1) #6

Dirty Bomb: The Classy Art Hole Update
That’s nice

//youtu.be/g_mD9i0qTiM

(KeMoN) #7

[QUOTE=rookie1;555667]Dirty Bomb: The Classy Art Hole Update
That’s nice

//youtu.be/g_mD9i0qTiM
[/QUOTE]

Oh noooo,
So much free stuff and I’m on vacation until the 21st of July.
I’m really looking forward to the changes and updates as all 3 Execution maps look absolutely stunning in the teaser.
I wish all of you best of luck with getting the free golden cases!
See you in a few weeks.
Cheers

(Nail) #8

I seem to have 2, a lead Aimee and an Iron Proxy