Disconnected camera while incapacitated

(DB Genome editor) #1

Since the last update I’ve been having a lot of instances where the 3rd person view point when incapacitated jumps to a random place and is stuck there. I’m usually nowhere near where my body is and I’m also unable to move the view point around using the mouse. This typically occurs for a few consecutive deaths, going back to the same point, then things return to normal until it happens again.

In this picture, my body is actually in the room up the stairs on the left:

A few minutes later, back to the exact same view point after getting incapped somewhere in front of the chapel (the killer info correctly shows I was shot with the chapel’s MG):

This time I was down near the big rock in front of the delivery point. Notice how the hit markers are still working based on where my body is getting shot from, not where the shooter is relative to my current viewpoint:

(Szakalot) #2

had the same, thr camera is the place of one of my prevuous deaths, and tends to update once in a while to a more recent demise

(ASD) #3

same here… and the wrong camera get moved if nade explode near my corpse

(ASD) #4

oh and the camera can survive from first stopwatchround to the second :slight_smile:
also the visual direction from wich damage comes from is displayed in the wrong camera position (if your corpse get hit and you move your mouse this does also turn around)
if your death is far away from the broken camposition you see a nice camera move between this two positions…

(FireWorks) #5

Ive also had this in my very first game after the patch on 2 maps and then only yesterday again after a restart vote. Feels like some init bug.

(Szakalot) #6

it happens when you restart the map with a vote. thats what triggers the bug.