Game still alive?

(CKraken) #1

I made this thread to make sure how alive the community is? Is it dead? Or is there usually a fair amount of people playing?

(_Megabyte) #2

I’ll play probably, when upgrade my pc. goddamn videocard overheats.

(BackSnip3) #3

TAW clan plays regularly on planned events like every Thursday/Sunday. Get in touch with Chronicler if u wanna play.

(Chronicler) #4

Backsnipe advertised TAW before TAW.

But yes, we play every tuesday and sunday at 21 GMT, gonna start up our promod thursday events now in July also, not this thursday though.

Other than that there is usually a full server in the Euro evening, especially during weekends, in my experience these summer weeks are also less activity than normal.

But yeah, you are welcome to come play with us as a guest if you want.

Just contact me :slight_smile:

(Chronicler) #5

TAW will give you a new graphics card if you join us Megabyte :wink:

EDIT: *rejoin

(BackSnip3) #6

Omagad I just did

(Rex) #7

[QUOTE=Chronicler;555330]TAW will give you a new graphics card if you join us Megabyte :wink:

EDIT: *rejoin[/QUOTE]

Strange that you never made me such an offer. :o

(_Megabyte) #8

[QUOTE=Chronicler;555330]TAW will give you a new graphics card if you join us Megabyte :wink:

EDIT: *rejoin[/QUOTE]

hehe, that’s called bribing. Thing is, that I’ll also upgrade processor, I want to try new Doom. But I’ll come to server, there’s not much servers left I think, Villa, Group Thing, Jesus maybe.

(_milla) #9

wow megabyte you still play etqw?
back in 2007 I had a blast lol with you together

(_Megabyte) #10

In a month or two, I’ll upgrade whole computer. ETQW is best team based shooter, so will play. Yes, VIP was good company, remeber it…

(_milla) #11

I moved to dirty bomb. faster. better. realy.

(Rex) #12

Ban from the QW section please.

(_Megabyte) #13

ETQW have soul, other games don’t and will never have. I know, ETQW source code is hidden in North Canada woods in platinum case, near mountain Matotaupa penis. I’ll force Nail to recover it and release game anew. Bethesda & independent Europe demoscene.

(Nail) #14

OK, but expedition gonna cost you, add to my Steam account

(_Megabyte) #15

No worries, community will pile up.

(edxot) #16

any conclusions ? game alive or dead ?

(Laope) #17

its ded jim, is ded

too bad Bethesda owns ID ips now. the ETQW source code will never see daylight

(edxot) #18

this means we will never have the chance to have a good laugh with the code that crashes servers whenever a team finishes map at last second ?

and what about all those hacks they developed ? instead of deploying fixed versions of the game. what are they good for now ?

(alimama95) #19

I will join the game if the game alive!

(BackSnip3) #20

[QUOTE=edxot;557321]this means we will never have the chance to have a good laugh with the code that crashes servers whenever a team finishes map at last second ?

and what about all those hacks they developed ? instead of deploying fixed versions of the game. what are they good for now ?[/QUOTE]

I gotta agree the codebase is messy, having battled with the SDK source…