Casual Matchmaking Test - Restart Dirty Bomb

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all,

Our Casual Matchmaking test in underway! Please make sure you restart Dirty Bomb before searching for a match.

Thanks!
shoe.

(Warlord_BD) #2

ya’ll are not making any sense… Casual is supposed to be available like rice in a chinese village (that means all over the place btw) … i shouldnt have to wait 10mins to find a “casual” match… why dont ya’ll just try a new algorithm that separates teams based on player level AND SPM (cause new/weak players dont usually have high SPM)??? lets just start with that to give players a good “casual” gameplay experience…

(Chris Mullins) #3

We had some teething problems with Objective (Execution was fine). If you search again now it should be better.

(NaIKoLDY) #4

85-50-10-5…thats the levels of players after waiting 5-10 min…hmmmmm

(Diffusion) #5

Ok, i’ve had “some” time, (could of watched a entire episode of any generic tv series) and im still not into a game. so i woulnd say its any better. infact its even worse then before. this is the best way to clear out your entire competitive player base. just saying.

(Morlock) #6

probably this is the end of dirty bomb to be honest. No competetive MM at all and i wasnt able to join only one casual game until now. Restarted the game and the searched several times… atm i’am waiting for more than 25 min. U shouldnt be waiting for casual matches at all or at least under one min. U dont have to wonder if the ammount of players decrease. I loved to play this game in the past but the evolution went in the wrong direction. U should focuse on competetive MM. Also u will lose more players if u go on making it lot easier to get once kind of “rare” loadout cards. Keep on with ur work and remember the roots db started :wink:

(NaIKoLDY) #7

This aint working…

(Diffusion) #8

restart DB guys, they re-enabled servers.

(cardinalCook) #9

just a damn fucking shame…waiting over 25 min without any game. Rlly… what is your goal?? ppl leaving and leaving cuz of ur incompetence. Gonna try other shooters or playing some Wolf ET…