QOL: Easy spotting of lower rarity cards.

(Runeforce) #1

As it is now, inventory management is a mess with the loadout cards.
A really nice ‘quality of life’ change, would be, if you could see on a card, if you have a higher rarity version of that same loadout. Having a huge colection of cards, I am really put of by having to sit with pencil and paper and go through a couple of hundred cards, to see what is a lower rarity card I already have as higher rarity, qualified for trade-ups.
Basicly, I have given up on upgrading to the second generation, as I simply can’t be arsed.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, This feature is long overdue!

Ps. As it is now, this feature is not even supported in the store, as it will only grey out cards you have in bronze rarity, but not if you have the same loadout in a higher rarity than bronze.

(Szakalot) #2

? why not just trade away all low quality cards willy-nilly?

(Runeforce) #3

Because you don’t know. By ‘low-quality’ is meant; all below your best, which could be an obsidian (or bronze, silver, gold, cobalt and special editions.) If I have an Obsidian, and the same loadout in 1x cobalt, 1x gold, 1x silver, 1x special edition and 8x bronze, there is no way to currently tell, except by checking manually.

That does become a problem, when you have hundreds (and probably before) of unique loadouts, bronze or better, and want to upgrade.

Another way to see it; if you get a card, and you already have a higher rarity version of the same loadout, or you get a higher rarity loadout of one you already have at a lower relative tier, the lower tier versions of that same loadout could f. ex. automaticly be marked as ‘trade-up material.’ Of course there will be corners and caveats, like preferences within the same tier and of lower tier skins.

A system to help assist with this,…could be colour codes…would be süper-awesome.

(FireWorks) #4

and while we look at it, Id love to have an Edition filter setting added.

(Szakalot) #5

how about the ‘you have x copies of loadout y’ when closing in on a loadout expanded to also include those little dots with nr on them like how it summarizes all the loadouts you have for a particular merc if you hover over them.

(Runeforce) #6

You don’t have acces to that screen from trading.

(alphabeta) #7

Also while we’re at it, how about when you trade up to Cobalt please have the system not give you a duplicate of the Cobalt you already have; it’s hard enough to justify trading up without having any control over what you get.

(FireWorks) #8

Agreed. Would even make sense to keep the old cobalts you dont like then. You could make a (not very) meaningful choice to either keep them to increase the chance or scrap it for a cheaper shot at it again.