Can someone explain me the money system???

(StoerFaktoR) #1

Hey ,
i just want to know how the money system works?
Yesterday i joined a server in the middle of the game i failed totaly with KD 5/12 and our team was losing.
But i got around 2000 Credits without a booster and daily tasks i also had no more.
Then i got case with an 1h Cash Booster which i used BUT every game i played i never got more as 200-400 Credits.
I repaired or destroyed objectives i revived my teammates and i gave my teammates a lot of ammunition… :confused:
How that system works?

Regards Chris

(Runeforce) #2

You get 12 credits a minute as the base fee in public casual matches. Beside the base fee you can also earn credits by doing your three missions, which refreshes eight times a day (if you do or cancel them, otherwise they don’t,) and getting the ‘daily firsts’, which is awarded on your first Objective, Stopwatch and Execution match, plus the first win of the day.
Competitive matches (which is currently temporarely disabled) gives you twice the base fee. Credit boosters doubles all base fees. Private matches gives you no base fee.

(StoerFaktoR) #3

Thnx for your answer but if i get 12cr a minute why then i got around 2000cr
for 4-5 minutes and only 500cr in a ~10 minutes match?

(Runeforce) #4

Likely because you either finished some missions or got daily firsts. Or it might have been a visual glitch, that some players have reported lately, that shows a incorrect amount of credits on the end-game screen.

(FireWorks) #5

The credit gain is really strongly dependant on the missions and bonuses. The base fee is neglectable in comparison if your not a hardcore 24/7 player.

My best bet would be that you got the 500 for first match of X mode and another your first win. Thats 1000.
Then you maybe got an old mission or two that just completed during the match. Another ~1000-2000.

Similar to the 500c match. A “normal” 10min match would be worth only 120c.

Lakersforce just posted all the rules in detail, but here are the standard videos for questions on credit gain in DB for your convenience:

Another hint:
If I were you, Id save up all the booster til a juicy double or tripple credit event comes around the corner.
At the last event, they trippled the credit base fee… Which gets doubled in ranked mode… and then doubled by the booster. Got me a whoppin 12x Credit gain:)

(StoerFaktoR) #6

thank you guys for the explanations and hints :slight_smile: