Please update the anticheat/countersystem...

(Aganak) #1

Russian and servers with eastern european players (sorry if I call racist, they are just new players) have large base for cheats (mainly aimbotters). These aimbots aren’t necessary to head but also body.
If every shot is a hit even to body in range, something is wrong.

These are low level players who have best aim and kill ratio in the games they play.
They will turn on their cheats time to time. I have seen people do this in pairs etc.
And please refrain saying “hackusations” are stupid or “maybe they are just too good for you” or other nonsense. Yes, I have played csgo as well.
I have played against most of the comp scene in some point and I can tell the difference you are killed legitamely or not.

I am average aimer but I can admit when I’m being owned.
These people aren’t owning anything but hackbot.

Oh, and I should add these haven’t been only on the opposing team. It is just harder to notice when they are on your own team.

(ASD) #2

yesterday i had the same and reported the player with some video… today i had the same… k:d ~50:2 in about 5 minutes… then i joined spec to record… then he obviously shutdown his aimbot becaus the rest of the game he was just dieing… and he also show me he has no idea of the map… he was lost like Hansel and Gretel in the woods…
i have alot of “something is wrong here” feelings the last 2 weeks… playing all time EUR stopwatch quickconnect

(Szakalot) #3

just play on minlvl10, problem solved.

(FireWorks) #4

that doesnt solve the issue of people actually hacking… last week felt very infested. didnt play this week

(BomBaKlaK) #5

Yep same here !
People shoot throught wall, I mean multiple walls on a min lvl 10 server …

most of the time they are really bad, turn on aimbot kill few guys in a second, then turn it off and doing some **** running around …
Something is needed !

(Aganak) #6

[QUOTE=BomBaKlaK;554718]most of the time they are really bad, turn on aimbot kill few guys in a second, then turn it off and doing some **** running around …
Something is needed ![/QUOTE]Similar things have happened to me.

Few days back I suspected one guy but as he was level 10+ and was playing on opposing team, I was just thinking he’s that good since I simply couldn’t get through him. Then I was able to sneak around them and kill couple from spawn wave and him. Next thing I know I’m instagibbed in next spawn. He got mad. :smiley:
Yesterday something similar happened where I got insta headshotted after killing sniper in godlike. Ending their streak seems to make them use just more force to the person they feel is a threat.

There have been some matches like in Chapel where I have suspected BOTH teams have aimbotters, the way they play and kill. That’s pretty f up if you ask me…
When their team is doing bad on the map: Turn on cheats.

I think the situation with hackers haven’t been this bad since like last autumn.

(Mustang) #7

Just wanted to mention that its definitely worthwhile making sure you’re reporting these hackers through the in-game reporting system, they’ll definitely use this information to ban the accounts, and hopefully also use the additional details gathered to figure out how to detect them in future.

(Aganak) #8

[QUOTE=Mustang;554723]Just wanted to mention that its definitely worthwhile making sure you’re reporting these hackers through the in-game reporting system, they’ll definitely use this information to ban the accounts, and hopefully also use the additional details gathered to figure out how to detect them in future.[/QUOTE]Sure.

I just want update on this since anticheat has worked pretty well thus far. I’m kind of concerned that if the public matchmaking goes alive with restrictions to leave the server and you are then stuck with these people on those servers…basically getting punished in some form or another for somebody else’s wrong doing.
Also if they are common people become more suspicious of everybody and also it takes time to observe/record these things.
Some of us don’t have hours to play this game so you would like that at least some of the matches are decent per evening and those matches to be good fun. People return less to a game for less time if it isn’t happening.

Hackers don’t just deny the fun but also waste our time.

(alphabeta) #9

IDK I have seen a lot more flagrant hax recently:

(alphabeta) #10

IDK I have seen a lot more flagrant hax recently:

(alphabeta) #11

I have seen a lot more flagrant hax recently:

IDK

(alphabeta) #12

I don’t know that anticheat is working, I have seen a lot more flagrant hax recently:
[

(Aganak) #13

Awesome!!!

Today I met clear HACKER (aimbotter) that I reported and I know numerous other people including cup players have reported. This reporting happened many many days ago.

SO does it take like a month to ban these or do they can just ruin people’s matches whatever way they like?

(Aganak) #14

I think suspend my playing of this game until this hacking/cheater thing is updated/fixed.
People bragging about it and I have seen players that have been reported by ages ago.

And it isn’t lowlevels any more, I have seen 10+ level with very suspicious things and at least one full blown cheater of higher level.

There’s no point playing if there are so many iffy things going on.

(spookify) #15

No not problem solved… I saw a level 23 that was haxing his face off but was toggling. It was obvious shooting people from spawn and through walls but then would toggle it off…

(Szakalot) #16

shooting people through walls? thats a first, not sure how would that work, unless the hack is majorly invading the server’s netcode

(Glottis-3D) #17

it is a known hack, it was used couple of years before, but then it was gone. prbbly a new one.
he was not exactly shooting through walls, but just shooting directly to ppl’s heads wherever they are.

(Aganak) #18

just few games today and like 4 hackers.

Snipers shooting people with headshots from the air, wallhacks and stuff.
What is alarming is that one of the guys I suspected was 20+ guy.
He was on my team so it was harder to notice until I started spectating.

When the team is losing or it’s tough spot they just turn the aimbot on and there we go…

(UnaSalusVictus) #19

hit detection is client side not server side, very few games have used server side hit detection, not sure why the few i have played that did it managed to seriously limit the effect of aimbots…sadly they where mediocre games at best that died off due to lack of support from devs.

i know it would use more bandwidth but…these days that really shouldnt be an issue, its not liek anybody is playing db on 56k…

(Szakalot) #20

[QUOTE=UnaSalusVictus;556330]hit detection is client side not server side, very few games have used server side hit detection, not sure why the few i have played that did it managed to seriously limit the effect of aimbots…sadly they where mediocre games at best that died off due to lack of support from devs.

i know it would use more bandwidth but…these days that really shouldnt be an issue, its not liek anybody is playing db on 56k…[/QUOTE]

yes im aware, but there is a difference between shooting people through walls as a matter of delay (even intentional delay) vs. straight out standing in spawn and headshotting people in the opposite spawn.