A Few Personal Suggestions on Changes That Could Be Made

(Roadrunner_) #1

So I’m fairly new to Dirty Bomb, but I think I’ve played a good amount of hours to give an opinion on it. So here’s a list of suggestions I was thinking could possible be something to be looked at or even possibly implemented ^^.

[B]1.) Changes to Phantom - Currently Phantom seems to currently be a pretty useless merc, in my personal opinion. I was perhaps wondering maybe if he instead used silenced based weapons with just a slight reduction in range or perhaps some form of ability that allows him to make the enemy unable to hear his gun shots to be more in-line with his Ninja theme

2.) Wait-time after locking in - The problem I find is having to after join a match to lock in and then wait 14 seconds to get deployed. Half the time I find that after the 14 seconds are up, the enemy team *especially when players are only just joining and there are like 2 or so players on either side) are able to just plant the bomb and by the time you’ve actually gotten into the match the enemy team have already planted the bomb and are about to win. Perhaps if the deploy time was maybe reduced or even removed at all so you’re deployed as soon as you lock in, it would make things easier.

3.) Ability to trade/sell load out cards/cases on the community market/with other players? - I think the real selling point of games like CS GO that actually entices them is the aspect of getting something that is rare and both looks nice and gets them money from selling things and kind of links into another one of my points below. If you think about it, this will also allow you to gain money through community transactions from community sales and also will increase the player-base as it keeps them happy as well from the excitement of selling something so rare. (not sure if that’s the best way to explain it, but I’m sure you kind of get the gist of what I’m saying)

4.) More range of weapons - After playing Dirty Bomb for a bit I’ve found that there seems to be a lack of weapon choice with each merc that are more special to them. Sure some of them certainly do have their own special weapons like how Fragger has a light machine gun, but sometimes it can get somewhat boring using the same weapon loadout across different mercs. So I was possibly hoping for more weapon specific classes made for each merc perhaps?

5.) Perk specific loadout cards - Currently some of the loadout cards aren’t necessarily specific to some of the mercs that actually benefit them in the slightest, such as Redeye who I think should perhaps have loadout cards with perks that work more with his abilities like maybe increasing the spread of the smoke etc.

6.) Gold/Cobalt Loadout Cards - I really think there should be more to getting these than just an added skin. A lot of people that I’ve seen seem to just go for Bronze loadout cards and just stick to them as they find that Bronze loadout cards are just as good as Gold and Cobalt, just without the added skin. Perhaps if these loadout cards had some other advantage maybe like an added perk perhaps or something it would give players more of an incentive to work towards it than just having a cool looking skin that I don’t believe can be seen by others (not sure if they can or not, so correct me if I’m wrong on that).

7.) So this is more of a question/change depending on the answer to the question as I’m fairly new to Dirty Bomb and haven’t necessarily played competitive matches, but I was wondering if Execution was a competitive game-mode? If not then I think that it would make for an interesting method of play for it to be a game-mode that can be played for competitive. I understand that Dirty Bomb is supposed to be more fast-paced but I feel that just being able to respawn defeats the whole purpose of playing tactically and will add more of an element of skill. As well as this, I was thinking that perhaps if health took longer to regenerate in competitive matches or if there was no regen at all maybe (if this isn’t something that was already implemented). This would mean that there’s more reliance on team-work as they would have to use their medic more to really survive and I feel it would again bring a more competitive feel to matchmaking.

8.) Region Lock? - I’m sure there must be some form of reason for this, but I really don’t see the point in it, especially the factor in having to only be able to play with players from your own continent as I’ve found that it just makes people not want to play from what I’ve seen from what people are saying on threads (not one’s I’ve seen on this forum) but other places like reddit etc.

[/B]

So these were just a few suggestions I thought I would make, I understand that it’s subject to opinion, and maybe even some of these have been asked before, but it would be great if some of these could maybe be implemented/changed :slight_smile: