Error loading pbag

(Xultra) #1

i just reinstalled et and downloaded the new patches and stuff, but now when im playing on a server im getting kicked and it says server disconnected for unkown reason.
from what i saw in console it had something to do with a error or something called pbag.
i tried pb_sv_enable and pb_sv_update but no luck, hope u guys know what i need to do to fix this, thx.

(mouse) #2

I think its the Punkbuster update problem, try to update punkbuster by running the pbweb.exe program, thats in your “Program Files\Wolfenstein Enemy Territory\pb” folder. Else you could download the latest punkbuster updates from evenbalance.com

(Xultra) #3

thanks for the help it works now :slight_smile:

(Xultra) #4

Hmm now i thought everything would be fine one of my favorite servers says constantly when ingame: server running old version, :confused:
so heh whats that :???:

(mouse) #5

Hmm, that their server is running an older version then the pukbusterversion you have? :???: dunno 4 sure.

(Xultra) #6

no i dont think so cuz i played on it yesterday before i reinstalled et, im doing pb updates and stuff and i have et pro and the newest patch.
some et expert help me plz :notworthy:

(Rippin Kitten) #7

If your client keeps spamming the Warning message in chat, it means the server is running an out of date version of punkbuster. If their network config doesn’t allow punkbuster to update itself, the server admin will have to do the pbweb.exe update on the server machine to resolve this.

Basically, nothing you can do as a client to fix this problem.

RK

(mouse) #8

so im right after all :clap: thanx 4 boosting my ego :slight_smile: