Any news about maps ?

(BomBaKlaK) #1

So it’s been a really long time now, do you have any news about new maps ? maps rework ?
bored of this broken maps …
(I talk only about SW/OBJ maps, i don’t care at all of Execution but I know some people do)

My feeling every update : WOUAAAHHH an update finaly ! Cool maybe something new ! Meh … only some more trinkets … still the same broken maps … Still the same OP weapons … Meh !

Something is needed to keep me playing. Nothing new since soooo long … trinkets and useless online event to wait for the real content won’t help at all …

(Glottis-3D) #2

as far as i know SD are working pretty hard on Dockyard for OBJ/SW
changing a lot of stuff on both last objectives.

(BomBaKlaK) #3

Yeah but it’s 1 map … what about the rest ?
Playing 2 more years on broken maps before something happen ? Everybody will move before this …

(Kl3ppy) #4

[QUOTE=Glottis-3D;553708]as far as i know SD are working pretty hard on Dockyard for OBJ/SW
changing a lot of stuff on both last objectives.[/QUOTE]

Working as hard as on the released maps? If so, they should stop it and dump it somewhere. It would be better to start working on a new map design (including meaningful side-objectives + spawnpoints)

(BomBaKlaK) #5

We saw so many maps in blockout and still nothing new … seriously ! what’s happen ?

what’s happen to all this ?

Nothing newer than Dockyard ? 2 years for a single map ? WTF happen ? Give us an SDK if you don’t want to work on maps !

Did you plan to get this game out of beta stage ? Cause maps is still the main issue !

(Nail) #6

BumBaKrak, the UDK is free, go make maps, but I kinda think you want someone else to do it

Maps are the least of the problems whined about on the Steam, Nexon and Warchest forums

(rookie1) #7

may be 3 years they working on it not sure …unbelievable!!

(alphabeta) #8

I think we are all tired of these maps. Come on Splash give us a nibble. At least let us play Dockyard in blockout for some variety. Or convert those 2 Execution maps to Objective/Stopwatch. I know they aren’t designed for it, but I SOOOOOO hate Execution.

(FireWorks) #9

You think wrong.

(BomBaKlaK) #10

Ho really ?

(alphabeta) #11

Look I love the team play of DB. That is why most of my clanmates and I in OCB started playing. We started with ETQW and DB is the natural progression. We play together as a team, give each other grief, and just have fun. But for the love of God please expand the map pool. How long is this game going to be in Beta?

(FireWorks) #12

Ya really.

(rookie1) #13

Dockyard previous name was Battersea and was annonce to us in july 2013 !!

(BomBaKlaK) #14

Ha ok !
So you talk for everyone now ?

I really hope July 2013 will come soon !
I need to find a plan to play the DB release on my old days in 2050.

(FireWorks) #15

and the totally fine blockout map got scholded for everything by a couple hypercritics and so instead of a new map, we got another waiting period.

seriously, the map area is where the parcipation of the community is a complete fail.

(FireWorks) #16

Get your logic together or did you lose it over all the rage?

Speak for yourself. At least do not speak for me.

(Nail) #17

sometimes people forget we’re here to help develop the game, they just want to play it, they have tons of hours in and want to be acknowledged, but, lol, who cares ?

(BomBaKlaK) #18

[QUOTE=FireWorks;553753]Get your logic together or did you lose it over all the rage?

Speak for yourself. At least do not speak for me.[/QUOTE]

Just speaking for me dude ! wanna hug ? you look a bit angry, get some vitamin

Yeah, I really want more maps as well.
I hope that the devs focus on maps once Turtle is released.
We have a lot of mercs but not the maps to play them. :slight_smile:

(Runeforce) #20

Yep, around twenty-ish more for starters would be awesome. (Seriously.)