Unscheduled Hotfix Update - 26/05/2016

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey hey!

Dirty Bomb will be having a Hotfix update today at 16:00 UTC. There’ll be a client and server update, but server downtime should be minimal.

When:

[ul]
[li]London (BST, UTC+1): 17:00 - 20:00
[/li][li]Los Angeles (PDT, UTC-7): 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
[/li][li]Sydney (AEST, UTC+10): 2:00 AM - 5:00 AM, May 27th
[/li][/ul]

Thanks,
shoe.

(Nail) #2

still getting “unable to sign in” nonsense

(Nail) #3

LOL got an answer from “Tech Support”?

[quote=“Nail;183628”]What a FREAKING JOKE

this is NEXON

(3:35:00 AM) GM Malmol: Have you tried to temporarily disable your Windows Firewall and Anti-virus program?
(3:35:09 AM) Visitor 1464118199: yes

GM Radrodo (Dirty Bomb)

May 26, 10:51 AM
Hello Player,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support I apologize for the delay in response.

If you are still experiencing this issue we would like for you to try the following.

1. Disable and firewall/anti virus that may be affecting the communication with the game and our servers. If you are not comfortable disabling the previously mentioned programs please see step 2.

@RazielWarmonic this is support ?[/quote]

(fzl) #4

hehe owned by nexon…

(Nail) #5

the level of inadequacy their “Tech Support” has is unbelievable

(FireWorks) #6

Thats how support works… Ticking one possible cause after another. Combing out the idiots…

They dont have magic wands, you know.
What would you like them to do, in detail?

What are they supposed to do with your ultra high detail “pls fix” description?

(Nail) #7

not ask me to do something I already said I did

repeating the same question while expecting a different answer is not helpful

(KeMoN) #8

As I see it it is possible that they somehow ‘blocked’ your account, at least during the event. Mostly out of pettiness, since you also made it public that you are ‘farming’ free goodies with your Founder’s account. If that is indeed the case then this is one of the worst cases of pettiness I have witnessed, but it would still be funny (to a certain degree).
By the way, I was curious throughout the whole event. Up to now you have farmed the goodies simply by locking in, however you have to actually play for the case-a-day event (except for the nifty coal trinket with the glowing eyes). Would you destroy the perfect 0 for all those cases?

(FireWorks) #9

[QUOTE=KeMoN;553527]As I see it it is possible that they somehow ‘blocked’ your account, at least during the event. Mostly out of pettiness, since you also made it public that you are ‘farming’ free goodies with your Founder’s account. If that is indeed the case then this is one of the worst cases of pettiness I have witnessed, but it would still be funny (to a certain degree).
By the way, I was curious throughout the whole event. Up to now you have farmed the goodies simply by locking in, however you have to actually play for the case-a-day event (except for the nifty coal trinket with the glowing eyes). Would you destroy the perfect 0 for all those cases?[/QUOTE]

You like chem trails, right?

(FireWorks) #10

[QUOTE=Nail;553482]not ask me to do something I already said I did

repeating the same question while expecting a different answer is not helpful[/QUOTE]

Follow the ****ing procedure if you got an honest interest in getting your issue fixed.

If you cant comply then please stop spewing your hate over every thread you can find. I knew you as an integer person, not so long ago.

(Violator) #11

What twas yon fix?

(Nail) #12

lot of salt here, I don’t see any hate in my posts,

FireWorks, much in yours, chill

(Terminator505) #13

Im kinda at a miss here, im extremely angry with the new NGS security update, i was getting kicked for nothing over and over again, so i went to a forum on steam and i was told its just a bug and u wont get banned, but this morning i came on to play a few matches and my account has been suspened, this has happened to alot of people including some friend of mine who have spent quite a large amount of money on the game, im a bit surprised at this because it seems to be a pattern where anyone who spends money is suddenly banned or account suspended and labeled as a cheater, this seems to be a money making scam, so i want either, 1 = my account unbanned and given compensation, or 2 refunded the 100 or so dollars i spent on the game, this is very poor performance from DB development team, with the fact that the NGS security AC system that was being used before was working excellent, with me seeing one hacker in 2 weeks, which makes me think why they would want to change the system that already works, “chapter 69 of the bible, if you get a system that works, stick to it” :confused: extremely anoying, i will wait for a reply

(FireWorks) #14

You will wait long since this is not the right place for your problem.

Contact support.
https://support-dirtybomb.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/new