BR16 / Stark any plan ?

(BomBaKlaK) #1

Burst are clearly super OP what’s the plan ?

(ragnak) #2

better nerf sparks seems to be the plan for now.

(Smooth) #3

It’s something I plan to address soon, maybe by slowing down the fire-rate of the 3-bullets in the burst, so you’re slightly less likely to hit all three in exactly the same place on a moving target.

(Anderskr) #4

I hope when you do look to nerf the burst rifles that you nerf the BR and the stark in different ways. It would be a nice opportunity to further diversify them, like give the BR have slower burst rof and give the stark a slightly longer burst delay :slight_smile:

(spookify) #5

I played the BR-16 and the Stark last night and the BR16 and 1000% better. The ROF and Timing is perfect. The stark is weird and delayed between bullets. Dont mess with it too much. I would personally mess with the damage :-p

(ragnak) #6

Wouldnt RoF nerf be quite good in this case ? The problem with burst rifles is how forgiving both of them are, meaning that you have all the alpha damage without really having a lot of risk involved.

(BomBaKlaK) #7

Yep this to ! Cause with this and the burst issue the game is still broken …
I still don’t understand spark design, cause it’s a viable sniper counter, a medic who don’t need to take risk to FULL revive a mate and she can heal herself in a blink, and she is so speed that making her viable in close quarter to with the empire9 … what’s else (as george can say) This merc is a game design issue at the moment !

Really this and the burst make me mad !

(Szakalot) #8

i like, makes stark a bit more long range dependent

(BomBaKlaK) #9

Can this be solved with the next update ?
This burst riffle make me mad !

(fzl) #10

reduce Burst Rifles or decrease other Weapons plz…

and btw…Thunder 170HP …Fragger 140HP?..this “must” be fixed…!!!

(ifreborn) #11

frager did not need a 10 hp decrease. should be bumped back up.