April Bug Fixing Update - 19/04/2016

(Chris Mullins) #1

Proxy seems suspicious, gaining Prime Suspect status in the Rogue en Vogue event. That hasn’t stopped her and the other engineers from crushing a few sneaky bugs in this month’s Bug Fixing update, however.

Check out the list of fixes -

Notable Bug Fixes

[ul]
[li]Fixed bug where the SNITCH Device’s vertical range was unlimited[/li][LIST][li]Vertical range now matches the horizontal range[/ul][/li][li]Fixed bug where the SNITCH Device would float in mid-air if thrown into an Airstrike[/li][li]Fixed bug where C4 could occasionally be instantly planted[/li][li]Fixed bug where Ammo Stations and Healing Stations could work outside of their intended range[/li][li]Fixed bug where giving someone ammo by using an Ammo Station did not award you the achievement “Hoarder”[/li][li]Fixed bug where using Phoenix’s ‘Healing Pulse’ did not count towards the ‘Nurse’ achievement requirements[/li][li]Fixed bug where several Badges were granted incorrectly in Execution Mode[/li][ul][li]Previously they were calculated over an entire round, rather than within a specified time[/ul][/li][li]Fixed bug where players could receive the Honor Guard Badge every 15 seconds[/li][li]Fixed bug where an obsolete Badge (Backstabber) was appearing on the Badge screen[/li][li]Replaced the Gold Spec Ops Badge with the Bronze equivalent to better match the requirements[/li][/LIST]

(sfHitman) #2

when you fix the voicechat ?
Half of the game i cant hear it, and also i cant see or here sometimes if they have objectives.

and why you dont change this revive and then get killed bug… (imo its a bug) either you get revived or not. everything else is just a punch in the face for every medic.

(Kl3ppy) #3

[QUOTE=sfHitman;550818]when you fix the voicechat ?
Half of the game i cant hear it, and also i cant see or here sometimes if they have objectives.

and why you dont change this revive and then get killed bug… (imo its a bug) either you get revived or not. everything else is just a punch in the face for every medic.[/QUOTE]

The time when a revived merc is able to be gibbed is way to long. Imo once the defi it the merc he should be rived even tho he gets shot (spawn protection)

(lukavuletic) #4

Pls help me
i got baned for no reason

(Mustang) #5

[QUOTE=lukavuletic;551164]Pls help me
i got baned for no reason[/QUOTE]
Extremely off topic, but your first port of call should be customer support: https://support-dirtybomb.nexon.net/hc/en-us/requests/new