Credit Booster Sale

(RazielWarmonic) #1

From now until 18:00 BST, Friday, April 1st, all Credit Boosters are over 30% off! These Boosters double the amount of credits you earn from every match. No need to worry about overbuying or your Boosters expiring, Dirty Bomb’s Credit Boosters only tick down when you’re in a match and earning Credits. So stock up over the next 48 hours and get the most out of every match as Aimee and the Rogue en Vogue update approaches!

Sale Duration

• London (BST, UTC +1:00): 18:00, Wednesday, March 30th - 18:00 BST, Friday, April 1st
  • Los Angeles (PDT, UTC -7:00): 10:00 AM, Wednesday, March 30th - 10:00 AM, Friday, April 1st
  • Sydney (AEDT, UTC +11:00): 4:00 AM, Thursday, March 31st - 4:00 AM, Saturday, April 2nd

*Or local equivalent.

(Jan S.) #2

Seems like Event Bomb has exploded in London too :o

(everlovestruck) #3

Here’s the twitter version of this pic, it contains the update logo! Wheee!
Also that PDP leaning on the wall…

(grandioseCutlet) #4

I’m really not the kind of guys who complain about everything, but the 2 credit-consuming events + Credit Booster Sale + Rogue En Vogue Event is kind of like “Now that we made you spend all your credits on the last events and you’ll need a lot for the Rogue En Vogue Event, buy our credit boosters otherwise you’re fecked for this event”.

No wonder why I got no answer when I asked multiple times on the forums and on the stream if spending credits on these events would make me miss out on the big event they talked about, because in the end these events were here to make us spend a lot of credits so we would need to buy these credit boosters.

Good thing I kept a good amount of credits, because I saw it coming in this exact way. Again I’m not the kind of guys who always think every move from the developers is a way to milk money from the players, but in this case, damn I saw it coming.

(AlbinoFish) #5

When does the update go live?

(kaMMakaZZi9) #6

It’s super easy to get 50,000 credits without boosters. I’ve only been playing DB since Feb 18 when I got the Humble Bundle for $1 and I only need Redeye and Bushwhacker right now. Well now Aimee coming. But I average a new merc every 5-6 days. That’s just playing the missions and getting my daileys.

Spent $1 on this game. Only.

(Mc1412013) #7

if i understood the begining of the stream the right way it will be end of april will be when it begins

edit its 5 weeks long so next weak or so maybe

(Randomdeath) #8

@kaMMakaZZi9 then you are very good at the game. Even seasoned players of Dirty Bomb need at least 2 weeks to grind for a merc…

(Havik_Gaming) #9

Not really, i have gotten over 40,000 credits in one weekend (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.) So no offence but if it takes you 2 weeks to get a 50k merc, you dont do your missions or something. i am not even a “seasoned” player (i am rank 22.)

(fuzzel) #10

hehe…players need money 4 aimee ( why not Turtle…aimee is low…)…btw 3rd eye cam fixed?..and wb 5on5 MM…see ya…

(Randomdeath) #11

Not really, i have gotten over 40,000 credits in one weekend (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.) So no offence but if it takes you 2 weeks to get a 50k merc, you dont do your missions or something. i am not even a “seasoned” player (i am rank 22.)[/quote]

i meant seasoned as it they play dirty bomb all the time, and have been playing FPS games since they were kids. I started off with racing games on PS2 and i fell in love with fps 2 years ago. Thats why im rank 30 and it takes me a month to grind for a merc. I play so many matches, and i even do well most of the time. But i usually get 70-200 cred per match. i DO do all my missions and it doesnt seem to help

(Xyfurion) #12

@Randomdeath

Mate… Before Dirty Bomb, the last time I had played an FPS game was a full year (give or take a few months) before. I was by no means a “seasoned player.” But I got better. I watched videos and copied play styles and I got a lot better. I am level 22 now. It takes 3-4 days to level up. Each level yields 20 cases and 40 k credits. All in all it’s easy to get credits. I have all the mercs and I have a further 190k in my arsenal.

(blisteringOwlNest) #13

I think it’s easier to grind credits when you actually have the time XD I know I’m going to need at least a week, so the credit boosters are gonna be really handy.

(kaMMakaZZi9) #14

I have a system. Seriously, I’ve only played since Feb. 18 (the day I bought Humble Bundle for $1 - that was a great kickstart). Since then up to this point I’ve earned everyone but Redeye and Bushwhacker and I have 28,000 credits right now aiming for Redeye.

However, I will continue to save in order to know for sure when Aimee is coming out, as I already spent about 12-15k during the Spring Cleaning Event.

I just get home from work every day and can usually sneak in all 3 missions from the 2 PM set (with only 1 hour to do it). Then I get the 5 PM and 8 PM missions. Plus the 2,000 daily creds from playing each mode + getting a win. Then I play a lot on the weekends. New merc every 5 days this way.

**For reference, I have 180 hours in the game.

(NeroSonic) #15

well, i can confirm that it takes me two weeks, too! :smile:

([i]Skree-*) #16

124k credits saved up already and with this it will rise even more

(DirtyBombITALIA) #17

Hi,
THE ITALIAN COMMUNITY OF DIRTY BOMB HAS TRANSLATED ARTICLE:

http://dirtybombitalia.it/sconti-credit-booster-dirty-bomb/

In Italiano:

Ciao,
La community Italiana di Dirty Bomb ha tradotto l’articolo:

http://dirtybombitalia.it/sconti-credit-booster-dirty-bomb/

(Kekler) #18

Good thing I kept a good amount of credits, because I saw it coming in this exact way. Again I’m not the kind of guys who always think every move from the developers is a way to milk money from the players, but in this case, damn I saw it coming.

You can hardly blame them on the milking money part, after all it´s an free to play game.
They need to get profit out of the game.
It´s not like they have micro transactions for skins or faster levelling in a full pric game.
Luckily i saved up

(grandioseCutlet) #19

[quote=“Kekler;163154”]> Good thing I kept a good amount of credits, because I saw it coming in this exact way. Again I’m not the kind of guys who always think every move from the developers is a way to milk money from the players, but in this case, damn I saw it coming.

You can hardly blame them on the milking money part, after all it´s an free to play game.
They need to get profit out of the game.
It´s not like they have micro transactions for skins or faster levelling in a full pric game.
Luckily i saved up
[/quote]

Of course they need to make profit out of the game, but they can without doing this tricky stuff. With the crazy price of the elite cases, I guess they make quite a lot already.

And luckily I saved up too, but I feel those who fell into the trap.

(Borganism) #20

Credits from the game are ONLY based on time in the game. It doesnt matter how well you do, or how bad you do.

The only way to earn a decent amount of credits is to do your missions, and get your daily play bonuses. The credit boosters dont even double these items and you still get more from them.