Spring Cleaning Weekend

(RazielWarmonic) #1

Spring is in the air and it’s time to clean up after all those long winter months. We’re reducing Loadout Card Trade-Up costs for a limited time, to help you manage your inventories and fast-track you towards some shinier Loadout Cards. From now until Tuesday, March 29th, Trade-Ups for Iron up to Silver will require one fewer card of the previous tier, and all Trade-Ups will cost 20% less credits!

Event Duration

• London: 18:00 GMT (UTC), Thursday, March 24th - 18:00 BST (UCT +1:00), Tuesday, March 29th
  • Los Angeles (PDT, UTC -7:00): 11:00 AM, Thursday, March 24th - 10:00 AM, Tuesday, March 29th
  • Sydney (AEDT, UTC +11:00): 5:00 AM, Friday, March 25th - 4:00 AM, Wednesday, March 30th

Spring Cleaning Loadout Trade-Up Costs

(DeezNutz) #2

Nice :smiley:

(AlphaUT) #3

Unfortunately it does not reduces the amount of the cards that to trade up :frowning:

(PastrySama) #4

Dont do it, they just want you to spend your credits. So you wont have enough for Aimee.

(Randomdeath) #5

Trade up system is still a little weird… Its rare that i dont end up with a Blish loadout for Fletcher :confused:

(TheVulpesFox) #6

I like it, although I would rather the amount of leads needed for iron was increased because I have so many!

(Arkii) #7

And, I just did my trade ups a few hours ago >,> oops

(King_Gibbon) #8

Could we also get a sale on Load out crates please? I really want to help support the game but it is a lot of money for mercs and load outs. If you could do a 50% I would def buy 20 elite cases.

(Jesus) #9

Jokes on them i have way eenough to trade up and buy Aimee and turtle and trade for cobalt for both

(Yoma) #10

I have to say your events have such an terrible timing, my hands are itching to embrace your throats… . 2 days before the lucky cases event i blew my 100k credits on normal cases and since then i trade up all those cards to date im nearly finished… .

Please announce such events earlier so i dont screw up like this, over and over again… .

(DirtyBombITALIA) #11

in italiano http://dirtybombitalia.it/weekend-pulizie-primavera/

(SkrubLord) #12

10/10 would spend all credits on Bronze → Silver → Gold → Cobalt again and get the worst possible Proxy card

(Matuno) #13

Really?

Really?

I flippin’ had my trading up session this afternoon!

(Rjsto) #14

I got rid of all my leads just day before yesterday!

(BananaSlug) #15

oh i see that i am not the only one that traded his cards 2h before event :neutral:

(grandioseCutlet) #16

The problem is that they said a big event is coming and they keep doing these smaller events where you need credits. I mean it’s great to do these events, but they never said if the big event in question requires credits or not. I asked on the forums and didn’t get an answer. So I can’t fully take advantage of them since I have to keep a good amount of credits for hypothetical future events. I don’t wanna miss an Obsidian Phoenix-like event.

(Occult) #17

put those oh so lucky irons to use

(ProxyTheMinesweeper) #18

Got the best blish lok loudout on my first Fletcher trade up.

(TheHel1x) #19

Derp… I just got rid of all my cards yesterday…

(MarsRover) #20

Sweeeet. Time to patch holes in my collection and get every loadout in at least Bronze.