Dirty Bomb is getting Private Test Servers

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all!

In order to improve your in-game experience we’re setting up a Private Test Server (PTS) which will allow us to test future content coming to Dirty Bomb with members of the community. Our goal is to better test upcoming content, including potential balance changes, without impacting Live servers.

The PTS is currently invite-only, but we may look to expand the user-base once we’ve had a number of successful tests. Please note that PTS content is under a strict Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). This means players taking part will not be able to talk about or post any form of content relating to experiences in the PTS.

Stay Fresh!
shoe.

(Glottis-3D) #2

hej, Shoe.
I am a founder, why am i not invited? =(
sad =(((

(Runeforce) #3

[QUOTE=Glottis-3D;548535]hej, Shoe.
I am a founder, why am i not invited? =(
sad =((([/QUOTE]

Seems like a fluke that you don’t have access to the VIP section of the forums?

EDIT: Looking back at the evidence, you had to buy the $240 package, or better, for acces to the VIP forums. My personal opinion is that all founders, who play regularly, should be given the opportunity to participate in the PTS.

(BomBaKlaK) #4

[QUOTE=shoe.;548532]Hey all!

In order to improve your in-game experience we’re setting up a Private Test Server (PTS) which will allow us to test future content coming to Dirty Bomb with members of the community. Our goal is to better test upcoming content, including potential balance changes, without impacting Live servers.

The PTS is currently invite-only, but we may look to expand the user-base once we’ve had a number of successful tests. Please note that PTS content is under a strict Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). This means players taking part will not be able to talk about or post any form of content relating to experiences in the PTS.

Stay Fresh!
shoe.[/QUOTE]

I’m interested ! And some mates to

(ZGToRRent) #5

Sounds great! :smiley:

(alphabeta) #6

I want in! Please!

Me too! Hehe.
Even though I’m not a Founder (i cri everitiem) I would LOVE to test future content. :slight_smile:

(Glottis-3D) #8

[QUOTE=Runeforce;548537]Seems like a fluke that you don’t have access to the VIP section of the forums?

EDIT: Looking back at the evidence, you had to buy the $240 package, or better, for acces to the VIP forums. My personal opinion is that all founders, who play regularly, should be given the opportunity to participate in the PTS.[/QUOTE]

i pretty much agree with you.
founders that still play the game and still give feedback should join the PTS as well.

(fzl) #9

hey shoe…i`m avi for some testing…pick me if you want

greetz fuzzel

(ch3w0nth1s) #10

I want to play and give some feedback. Especially if it’s maps. I have some strong opinions and write ups about them on this forum already.

(spookify) #11

Chew Rocks!!!

(AssortedStuff) #12

If you happen to need more players I’m available.