Credits and missions not progressing

(ucheehcu) #1

Made an account for this because it’s really starting to affect me deciding if I want to continue playing this game. I know we’re in Beta and bugs occur, and I see a good bunch of bugs I have no real issues with because I know they’ll be patched out sooner or later.
However, there’s two things that I feel need major priority because I’m sure I’m not the only one who gets mad at this.
Occasionally, after playing a map, you get no experience progression in missions. I’ve had it happen a few times in the months I’ve played, but it happened twice during different sessions just today. It’s especially aggravating when the round you just played was completely stacked against you and you went through hell to just get that experience you needed, only to find out it was all for nothing. I just want to close the game and stop playing then.
Another, more common, especially the last few weeks, is when the credit counter after a mission gets stuck in a loading animation and you just get nothing. I’m not entirely sure if missions and first match/win bonuses also get negated by this as I’ve luckily never had it happen while finishing a mission or during first match/win, though I assume it’s a different tracker or whatever for that. It may just be a few credits every time it happens, but I definitely lost a couple thousand credits income this way, altogether.

I love this game but these bugs, especially now that they’re occurring more often, really make me think I need to stop playing.

(ASD) #2

if your relay play this game only for the credits and XP … maybe you find some different game for farming… the game is about the game not about this credit- XP stuff

(Mustang) #3
  1. To clarify you’re aware there are several different types of XP missions? Combat XP, Game Mode XP, Support XP, Total XP (I think that’s all of them). I quite often get lots of XP in a game, but none of the required type for a mission, could this be what you’re experiencing?

2. AFAIK this is a known bug that’s being looked into. Although the majority of the time I find missing missions will appear after playing another map, or restarting the game, so maybe it’s just a UI bug.

(ucheehcu) #4

@ASD
I play both for the game and for the missions/xp/credits. If that’s how I want to play it that’s how I want to play, your reply isn’t wanted.

[EDIT] just to clarify: it happens fairly often I play a bit for fun, then at some point I have some missions left with a little bit of exp needed to finish, so I’ll play a last round before stopping. That round then usually ends up being stacked beyond comprehension against me, with people spawncamping and doing everything in their power to be the most obnoxious people on the planet for those few minutes. I somehow manage to get my needed experience and give a sigh of relief when the round is over. And then… no experience. That horrible round was for absolutely nothing. Can you understand the frustration? Can you?

@Mustang
Yeah I know that. One of the times it happened I had an Objective Mode mission, and two Game Mode Experience missions (one with Proxy in my squad, the other just the game mode xp), so I played Objective Mode, with Proxy, did a whole bunch of Game Mode Experience-related things, and ended up with nothing. I also know it’s not only me this happened to, so it’s not simply a mistake on my part.

(ASD) #5

sure I understnad your frustration

but it frustrates me I you want to play a teambased shooter and do some objectives together with the team and everyone in the team just do the things they needs for theyr next levelup, credit, xp, whatever… and this is not happen rarely!!!

edit:
btw this is a forum… sometimes you will get replys on our posts… sometimes not… if you want or not… if you dont want some or my replys why do you post here?

(ucheehcu) #6

If you’re insinuating I don’t think about teamwork and just do my own stuff, you’re terribly wrong. I hammer on the fact there needs to be more teamwork most games I play and I absolutely hate it when it doesn’t happen.
I will, however, choose to play a role that fits with my missions (unless there’s no medics for example and I have no support exp mission; I’ll still go medic).

Anyway, I came here to report a couple of bugs and you seem to just respond to me personally without regard for said bugs. Also, assuming things about me which are incorrect.

(ASD) #7

sorry! dont take this personaly…I just understand your post obviously wrong… my first interpretation was your number one goal is to farm XP and not to have some nice teambased game…

hope to find again more time to play and then see you in game and then start some teamgame!

good night, good fight!