compensation case

(Nail) #1

so I redeemed my case, opened a nice silver, but it’s not in my loadouts

(prophett) #2

It’s because you already have 10 of the same card and the game doesn’t recognize any more than that :]

(Nail) #3

it would have been my only silver

(prophett) #4

I was only messing around. My bad attempt at sarcasm (I have a lot of the same cards kicking around and trade up rng ain’t worth the bother) :]

(KeMoN) #5

It didn’t show up at first for me as well, but when I clicked ‘Clear Filters’ or ‘Reset Filters’ it appeared. Maybe you could try that?

(DB Genome editor) #6

The filters are behaving really wonky: if you ever uncheck a rarity level, all the rarity levels that are not currently shown are considered unchecked as well. That includes rarity levels for which you don’t have any loadouts to display. So if in your case that would have been your only Silver, pretty sure that level is unchecked in your filter, even if you never unchecked it yourself.

(alphabeta) #7

I really wish that we could get some degree of choice for rare cases. I got a Gold Phantom and I NEVER play Phantom. Ouch. :mad:

(Nail) #8

after dicking with filters it showed up

I know it was a joke and everything but I just wanted to prove you wrong anyway.

(alphabeta) #10

That’s a lot of Thunder!

If you look closely enough, you will notice those are actually bronze Aimee, Turtle and Javelin cards.

(Mustang) #12

And why do you hoard so many?

I have all the cards I need and trading up seems like a waste of credits at this point. Also 9 stacks of iron cards loads 18 times faster than 162 stacks of lead cards when I’m trying to switch mercs in lobby.