dem maps script error?

(AgentHani) #1

Hi there once again guys, ive noticed while Testing dem maps. probably none of them are working in the et local host, brings out script error like “score” & “wm_camo” most of the time, does this mean that these dem maps were created for another mod?

I will just give an example of 1 map from it here so u guys can download and check the problem.

http://www.upload.ee/files/5626759/dem_convoy_b1.pk3.html

(WuTangH) #2

Judging its briefing text, it is a map for True Combat Elite, thats probably why it doesnt work :slight_smile:
Terrorists - Destroy the enemy weapons cache, eliminate any resistance

(TomTom7777) #3

[QUOTE=WuTangH;547334]Judging its briefing text, it is a map for True Combat Elite, thats probably why it doesnt work :slight_smile:
Terrorists - Destroy the enemy weapons cache, eliminate any resistance[/QUOTE]
Commenting out the “wm_addscore”,“score” lines and it becomes a dynamite either of 2 objectives map. Not certain if TCE dynamited and defused event triggers are the same as ET, but I would hazard a guess that a new map script, and some textures to replace the missing skybox, and other missing textures and it could become an ET map (if the author permits). The score commands might be handled differently (like Baserace scoreboard?) but I don’t currently know what exactly they do.