Days of War WW2 shooters are back with Unreal 4

(iwound) #1

I’m getting excited for Days of War coming out soon ps4/xb1/pc. multiplayer ww2 themed shooter fps.
players from old school games like ET and DoD coming together to build this.

Will come with editing tools to create your own levels. Alpha in April. i’ll be all over it, i’ve missed the old ww2 theme which seem to disappear, finally on a new engine ue4.

//youtu.be/cnSJ4cTxsSo

//youtu.be/jCzAiBDOmFg

(Mustang) #2

I backed them, see you over there iwound!

Just wanted to mention that Battalion 1944 are apparently planning on opening up for backers a second time because some people wanted to back via PayPal and weren’t able to. Not trying to hijack your thread, but thought it worth highlighting because the two games look to have quite a few similarities so may be of interest to similar gamers.

(iwound) #3

I backed B1944 but thats not even built yet. now theyre funded they are starting. i hope its good but its a long way off yet. i backed them as well.
DoW is done. but im sure they’ll be quite different, won’t know till theyre out. it’s great to have two new ww2 shooters coming to console. I’m on ps4 but i’ll be on pc for editing etc.

Hope to see you in the discord channel mate, devs are often in asking for opinion.
This is the closest we’ll get to ET with nextgen. :slight_smile:

(stealth6) #4

I’ll believe it when I see it. If AAA game studios are struggling to make games these days with solid netcode, anticheat & good gameplay, I find it hard to believe these guys are going to do better. Interesting to see that we’ve almost come full circle though on FPS themes (WW2 -> Vietnam -> Modern -> futuristic -> rinse & repeat :D)

(BackSnip3) #5

It really looks promising! Gives more passion to make mods to see people achieve great things like this!

(twt_thunder) #6

yep this could be the official ET killer really…

(adalejs88) #7

It looks bad for me :confused:

(twt_thunder) #8

yea its just an days of defeat clone with better gfx :frowning: sadly