Am i the only one thinking that we are in life support mode already ?

(ragnak) #1

We are still only getting closed beta stuff (not counting execution) and the only actually new thing we will be getting will be dockyard (whenever that will happen).

There is 0 new informations from SD and the only thing that we get with tune up patches are new bugs (thank you for ruining bomb squad) or mostly meangless stuff most people dont even care about (thank you for “fixing” double time).

We are constantly losing servers and the ones that stand are getting worse every week (or just the game getting worse every patch, not sure about that anymore). I die more behind walls, i need to hit people more than i used to (pretty nice example https://gfycat.com/OptimalOpulentBobwhite , its not my clip mind you), people are constantly warping.

Worse thing about it is that we dont even have anything to wait for, because whats coming exactly ? Loadouts 2.0 that even god himself doesnt know when this will come, “new” mercs aimee and turtle that both are well known for years now (they could change them a lot but i still dont expect any new weapons or fun to use abilities since wall and spotting cam doesnt sound that thrilling) and we need to wait at least 3 months for one of them and who knows how long for another before we even get one that is really new (if ever). There is also dockyard which is okay but thats about it, there is nothing else to wait for, nothing (unless i missed something).

Optimization isnt getting any better (not to mention that i lost like 50% of my frames since closed beta), sound isnt getting any better, old bugs are getting swaped with new ones and balance changes are slow, and often questionable (altho i do agree with most of them, so i am not really salty about it).

There is still nothing to buy with credits (since i have all the mercs and around 80% of all bronze loadouts and the ones i dont have i dont want to have) unless you want to spin RNG machine which i dont want to, on top of that there isnt anything that i would want to buy with real money.

I get that slow development is probably because of gears of war fiasco, but when will SD clean that mess before cleaning DB mess ?

This is the first time i am honestly worried and i cant even see the light at the end of this tunnel =/.

(Nail) #2

here’s a comprehensive list of what you are entitled to know about the game

1:

(BomBaKlaK) #3

Arf …