shader issue

(Teuthis) #1

I have a Problem with some shaders. I wanna release a new Version of siwa teuthonia but strangely my shader don’t work properly. I use exactly the same shader as in the already published map so I know that they should work. The shader actually work but the scaling is messed up (see Picture).

My gut Feeling is/was that there is another shader interfering with my shaders but I can’t find which one this is.

any thoughts?

(Teuthis) #2

No suggestions? I still couldn’t get this to work…

(WuTangH) #3

It happens with blended textures?
Do you use same picture for texture in Radiant and in-game? Maybe the problem is that in radiant you use f.e. 64x64 texture and in-game it is 256x256… so the big texture got resized to 64x64…
But never happend to me so I just shoot in dark…:rolleyes:

(twt_thunder) #4

maybe post the shader :slight_smile:

(stealth6) #5

Looks to me like the shader for that texture isn’t working anymore at all. Otherwise try changing the tcgen ivector (which you’re hopefully using) and see if that changes anything.

(Teuthis) #6

The shader does blend but the scalling is messed up. Strangely this is the exact same shader file from the published pk3.

This is a mystery to me…

(RayBan) #7

post the shader file…

(ailmanki) #8

Various reasons, brushes doubled? Another shader file corrupterd? Maybe it’s not in the list q3map2 uses ?

(Teuthis) #9

Ok will post it ASAP (am traveling till the end of the week)

(ailmanki) #10

Maybe, you did slim down the shader for published version? Afaik those sizes are baked into the map.