Humble Bundle: Dirty Bomb Included

(DarkangelUK) #1

Good news everyone! Humble Bundle loadout cards are part of the new Humble Bundle! Redeem the top tier to get the HB specific loadout cards.

In all fairness you get A LOT of stuff for your $12, and the $1 for the starter pack alone is a decent deal if you don’t have it already.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gamepedia_bundle

DISCLAIMER!: HB generate Steam keys, and if you already have the starter pack then you won’t be able to redeem it again for the 50k credits and cases. You will still be able to redeem the HB cards for the $12 however.

EDIT: Seems some on reddit are saying that you can still redeem this starter pack even if you have done before, so give it a go!

(Glottis-3D) #2

nice looking skins!

(Runeforce) #3

The crate contains one of these loadouts

[ul]
[li] Bushwacker C82
[/li][li] Fletcher BL32
[/li][li] Kira D82
[/li][li] Nader KE81
[/li][li] Phantom CR51
[/li][li] Phoenix CR72
[/li][li] Redeye P41
[/li][li] Rhino A61
[/li][li] Sparks 281
[/li][/ul]

I personally won’t get it.
Besides the fact that quite a few of these cards aren’t the best, it’s the same situation as with the christmas loadout cards - simply not my taste.
Too much red for me.

(FireWorks) #5

[QUOTE=Kirays;546053]I personally won’t get it.
Besides the fact that quite a few of these cards aren’t the best, it’s the same situation as with the christmas loadout cards - simply not my taste.
Too much red for me.[/QUOTE]

I got it due to the skins, they hit my taste pretty well :smiley:
The loadouts… meh

[QUOTE=FireWorks;546058]I got it due to the skins, they hit my taste pretty well :smiley:
The loadouts… meh[/QUOTE]

I like the christmas loadout cards but not the weapon skins themselves.
And in this case I don’t like the loadout cards neither the weapon skins.
Even though I hate missing a chance I could have taken (which I can’t for the Founder cards) and I want my card collection to be as complete as possible, I rather miss a part than having to look at them every time I open my inventory. :slight_smile:

(PixelTwitch) #7

the “textures” on these weapon skins are pretty weak…
looks like someone colored them with coloring pencils…
Really lack contrast, speculator and depth.

They are just so flat and not in a good way.

(Chris Mullins) #8

Can confirm if you already have the USP and get the Humble Bundle you will receive the Credits and Cases :slight_smile:

(stealth6) #9

Anybody bought the pack and doesn’t want the path of exile swag? (Big PoE fan here)

EDIT: Got one thanks!

(DB Genome editor) #10

[QUOTE=Runeforce;546051]The crate contains one of these loadouts

[ul]
[li] Bushwacker C82[/li][li] Fletcher BL32[/li][li] Kira D82[/li][li] Nader KE81[/li][li] Phantom CR51[/li][li] Phoenix CR72[/li][li] Redeye P41[/li][li] Rhino A61[/li][li] Sparks 281[/li][/ul][/QUOTE]
I’ll be looking for screenshots of these for the DB Genome Project. If you got one of them and would like to help, I need the screenshot to respect these guidelines:

• “Enemy” variant (default is now “Friendly”, so don’t forget to switch)
  • Video preset setting “High” or “Super”
  • 4:3 aspect ratio (very important for the position of the loadout card)
  • Resolution of 1152 x 864 (preferred) or higher

I plan on getting a set myself, so I only need the loadouts that can be obtained from the case (well 8 of the 9, but I don’t know which ones yet…:wink:)

(njezic) #11

I buy Humble Gamepedia Online Multiplayer Bundle:
Dirty Bomb — Humble Bundle Loadout Case(12$)

I got a key and activate it on steam.
All went well but I do not see these things (7 merc loadout cards + 1 merc loadout cards after open humble bundle case) in the game Dirty Bomb.
Maybe the problem is that the activation was made after the action closed.

After entering the game I received information about the new loadouts and what they look like but after that I don’t have it in my loadouts. Also, I opened humble bundle case but also obtained loadout do not see in the loadouts?

Thanks

(Mustang) #12

I think you have to enter two codes, you get the first code regardless of how much you spent, you get the second code if you spent $12+, so maybe check if there is a second code you’ve missed.

(Runeforce) #13

Click the ‘clear all filters’ button/tab, or make sure you have ‘special edition’ enabled in the filters.

(njezic) #14

You get only one steam activation key, activation has passed, the game showed new 7 card and case, but I do not see them in Loadouts.
Purchase is made 1.3.2016., today I activated steam key.

This applies to steam profile:

(njezic) #15

That’s it !!! Thank you very much. Now everything is OK

(Runeforce) #16

No, you should get two keys. One for the Humble Bundle Cards and case ($12 tier,) and another for the Ultimate HB Starter Pack ($1 tier,) which unlocks 5 mercs for you and a bunch of credits and a couple of cases.

(HOG_HUNTER) #17

hi how can I get the Humble Bundle: Dirty Bomb

(DB Genome editor) #18

I’m afraid you would need a time machine: this was a limited-time offer and it expired nearly a year ago…

(adrian1991) #19

Hello everybody two weeks ago i bought it but i din’t receive the key of this bundle.Please can moderator help me?

(Nail) #20

hasn’t been for sale since early last year, therefore I don’t believe you