Saying my good byes

(INF3RN0) #1

//youtu.be/Fw6bdItOoJU

Thanks for the good memories!

(KeMoN) #2

That REVIVR control is truly impressive!
It’s always bad to lose good players from a community, but then again, one should leave when it’s best.
Great montage and all the best to you!

Cheers

(Szakalot) #3

Great video as always, topnotch DB fragmovies, all of them!

Get that 200 sniperino ping out of here! : P

(light_sh4v0r) #4

Very nice, I’m impressed. Again.
Shame there won’t be more videos :frowning:

(spookify) #5

All REVIVR? And you put sick6 in front of your name lawl!! You have been playing this game for 3 years and I never remember you being in Sick6 but thats really besides the point.

Your input was always welcomed and hope everything in real life is OK.

BYE!

(Chris Mullins) #6

Awesome video man. Hope all is ok on your end. Hope to see you around soon!

(fubar) #7

[QUOTE=spookify;545088]All REVIVR? And you put sick6 in front of your name lawl!! You have been playing this game for 3 years and I never remember you being in Sick6 but thats really besides the point.

BYE![/QUOTE]

He played with us in the last cup and few weeks leading up to it, why not? :stuck_out_tongue:

cu in OW m8

(Rémy Cabresin) #8

back in 2 weeks… >:D

nice frags as usual

@spookify, he played with us in the last tourney and few weeks before. Think all frags are from that period aswell so why not? :stuck_out_tongue:

(INF3RN0) #9

[QUOTE=spookify;545088]All REVIVR? And you put sick6 in front of your name lawl!! You have been playing this game for 3 years and I never remember you being in Sick6 but thats really besides the point.

BYE![/QUOTE]

Competition video… as I played with them the last few weeks for the tourney. Don’t worry about it, America needs me back :D.

(Rémy Cabresin) #10

The last clip, is why I don’t mind you leaving…

(DarkangelUK) #11

See you in a few years when SD’s next game is up for testing :smiley:

All the best mate

(Apples) #12

Well last time you sniped me was on QW I think :wink: glhf!

(BomBaKlaK) #13

Nice vidéo to show how spark is clearly broken by design, and totally OP… Only merc I really, really hate as it is !

• Revive a full team / full life in a second from 10 miles away
  • Still a real snipe & close quarter with quick charge …
  • Super speed with instant medpacks …
    Are you serious ?

The tiny nerf is clearly not enough … For me this merc just broke the game.
At least make a longer charge and add a bigger falloff on damages, and please add a falloff on the revive to !

(alphabeta) #14

Fantastic aim. When I first entered a comp team in ETQW Inferno was nice enough to take us under his wing and give us a few pointers. We actually won a map! Will never forget that. Thanks pal!