Custom and Promod public server evening

(Chronicler) #1

Hello everyone!

TAW is going to create a lot of extra events where we will be running our custom and promod public, maybe even vanilla public at times.

So just basically wondering what kind of interest there is, and what evening would be best for custom and promod public? (And what time obviously).

(cloudhalo) #2

I want to play promod, but I can only make NA times which is the 9pm eastern Tuesdays/sundays, cause EU is too early for me, but u noobs:) keep playin vanilla

(Aerie) #3

Hello there!

Someone please can tell me the forum for the TAW clan?

Thx :slight_smile:

(Chronicler) #4

[QUOTE=Aerie;548411]Hello there!

Someone please can tell me the forum for the TAW clan?

Thx :)[/QUOTE]

Our website is: http://taw.net/

But you can just message me if you want anything.

EDIT: We don’t use our forum for much, we prefer teamspeak

(Aerie) #5

[QUOTE=Chronicler;548462]Our website is: http://taw.net/

But you can just message me if you want anything.

EDIT: We don’t use our forum for much, we prefer teamspeak[/QUOTE]

Hello and thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

I am just looking for some ppl I know from ETQW games that are from TAW clan. So I though if I see the website maybe I will find them more easily.

Also I was curious about the website of the TAW clan since is the last clan that still gather for some matchs and also play with promod maps.

But I can leave them a msg on ETQW because some are in my friends list there.

Thx again and also for the link to the website!

(Chronicler) #6

[QUOTE=Aerie;548668]Hello and thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

I am just looking for some ppl I know from ETQW games that are from TAW clan. So I though if I see the website maybe I will find them more easily.

Also I was curious about the website of the TAW clan since is the last clan that still gather for some matchs and also play with promod maps.

But I can leave them a msg on ETQW because some are in my friends list there.

Thx again and also for the link to the website![/QUOTE]

No problem. You are welcome to come play with us as a guest if you want.

(Rex) #7

What are promod maps? :confused:

(Chronicler) #8

Think maybe she is referring to those custom maps often played in promod and in previous tournaments in the same.

(Aerie) #9

Thank you :slight_smile: I am sure I will love to play with u guys someday.

But first I need get a better computer because the one I have atm is almost from “Stone Age” can’t have a decent game :frowning: ETQW runs but slowly and recent games forget doesn’t run in this pc.

Anyway thx for your invite :slight_smile:

(Aerie) #10

Rex hello there!

I didn’t explain very well sorry.

Is like Chronicler saied I was referring to custom maps that are usually played in promod.

I was specially thinking about the custom maps that I used to play on Nirvana server and I think some clans still use them :slight_smile:

(Chronicler) #11

[QUOTE=Aerie;548698]Rex hello there!

I didn’t explain very well sorry.

Is like Chronicler saied I was referring to custom maps that are usually played in promod.

I was specially thinking about the custom maps that I used to play on Nirvana server and I think some clans still use them :)[/QUOTE]

Rex just lives to troll people on the ETQW forums these days since he doesn’t play ETQW anymore.

To my knowledge there is maybe 40-50 custom maps or so of which 20-30 are very playable. Some people are still making new maps.

EDIT: And remember to set all ETQW settings to the lowest, might help with playing it. It’s hard to imagine a computer that can’t run Quake Wars =P, must be old.

(Aerie) #12

[QUOTE=Chronicler;548703]Rex just lives to troll people on the ETQW forums these days since he doesn’t play ETQW anymore.

To my knowledge there is maybe 40-50 custom maps or so of which 20-30 are very playable. Some people are still making new maps.

EDIT: And remember to set all ETQW settings to the lowest, might help with playing it. It’s hard to imagine a computer that can’t run Quake Wars =P, must be old.[/QUOTE]

Hello Chronicler!

Yeah I have set all ETQW settings to the lowest so I can play, of course is not like playing on a good pc like I used to play before, but well this is what I have for the moment so untill I can´t update for a good one must be this way.

The important too is to see some old friends and have some fun time while playing because ETQW games are never bored if the correct ppl are there, I guess you know what I mean.

Thx for all your help! :slight_smile:

(serchy) #13

Hi Aerie, let’s have some fun :slight_smile: If you’re not sure you have all custom maps let Chronicler or me know so we can setup a server from which you can download all maps. We’re playing reglary on every sunday/tuesday 22cet so that would be 21 your local time. If you have teamspeak that would be good if not we can try working it out later on. It’s easier for us to manage events from TS level, we can get server info/divide people into teams etc quicker there.