movement stuck in walk-/ crouch-mode

(KeMoN) #1

I have very little information about this and I apologize for being so vague.

I occasionally experience that I, for some reason, get stuck in crouch mode. Just as if the game would randomly switch my setting from ‘hold to crouch’ to ‘toggle crouch’. After mashing [C], everything is fine once I’m standing again.

Today I also experienced something I think might be related. I repaired this generator twice this match and both times when trying to leave, it felt like I was stuck in walk-mode (same speed as if I was aiming down the sights). It also felt like I was a little lower than normal (somewhere between crouch and walk height). I don’t know if there was anything weird from a third person perspective but there was nothing in the chat.

#2 might also be because of the yellow pipes. The collision of these things is a little questionable anyway. Unfortunately I couldn’t make out a pattern for #1 yet, but if I notice something I will update this thread.

(ASD) #2

Hi,

with #1 you are not alone… this is also happening to me… but i have no idea about when and why this happens… i use hold for crouch… and if I get stuck to croach it feels especialy not funny if I try to jump…

(PixelTwitch) #3

Happens to me a lot.

(Apples) #4

#1 taping “C” will “stuck crouch” for me, if I tap C two times it’s like I toggled, if I let my finger on C or if I press only one time it behaves as it should, try taping your crouch key 2 times quickly, to see if its the same problem.

#2 never experienced that yet

(Mustang) #5

I occasionally get stuck in crouch, seems to be random though, haven’t been able to reliably reproduce it.