Substitute for x-fire?

(twt_thunder) #1

What is there to use out there that works ingame?

(Mustang) #2

Steam, Overwolf, Discord, Teamspeak, Mumble

(twt_thunder) #3

thanx Mustang, will have a closer look at discord… anyone tried Raptr?

(Mustang) #4

Used it a while back, but got annoyed that it kept scanning my system and automatically detecting the games I had installed, felt too intrustive.

Weren’t they bought out by AMD or something, either that or they rebranded it as AMD’s Gaming Evolved or something.

(twt_thunder) #5

[QUOTE=Mustang;544534]Used it a while back, but got annoyed that it kept scanning my system and automatically detecting the games I had installed, felt too intrustive.

Weren’t they bought out by AMD or something, either that or they rebranded it as AMD’s Gaming Evolved or something.[/QUOTE]

Then I wont use that:) hate when programs take over my pc

(light_sh4v0r) #6

Xfire was great. Me and my friends moved over to steam for lack of an alternative, but I really preferred xfire.

(Mustang) #7

Hadn’t realised Xfire services had actually shutdown, but then I haven’t used it in the last 8 or so years so it didn’t really effect me. :cool:

(BioSnark) #8

what features from xfire are you looking for?

(twt_thunder) #9

chat ingame, possible to add friends and not Steam with all the updates all the time…

(twt_thunder) #10

discord doesnt work for me… hmm

(Mustang) #11

I believe it’s a beta feature, you might have to lookup how to enable it.

(DarkangelUK) #12

Tried Evolve? I used it ages ago but it’s went through a lot of changes that I’ve not had a chance to use yet.

(twt_thunder) #13

looks interresting… I am atm on overwolf … will check it out…

I am not happy with overwolf when it come to ingame…
but nice to be able to add steam chat there :slight_smile:

(twt_thunder) #14

yup this actually works ingame… if someone wants to add me, the username is twt_thunder

(SiNRay) #15

Seems Evolv3 is the nearest thing to Xfire atm. Installed it myself 2 days ago, and works ok so far.