Dirty Bomb Maintenance 15:00 - 20:00 UTC 14/01/2015

(Chris Mullins) #1

Hey all!

Dirty Bomb is currently in maintenance in order to perform a server and game update. Servers will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance. The maintenance is currently expected to end at 20:00 UTC.

When:
London (GMT/UTC): 15:00 - 20:00
Los Angeles (PST, UTC -8:00): 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sydney (AEDT, UTC +11:00): 2:00 AM - 6:00 AM, January 15th

Bug Fixes Include:

[ul]
[li]Fixed bug where if you were in a ‘1’ division (Silver 1, Gold 1) the next rank would display incorrectly (Gold 1, Cobalt 1)
[/li][li]Fixed bug where game notifications overlapped when defusing while another Objective was active
[/li][li]Fixed bug that stopped Competitive Ranks displaying
[/li][li]Fixed bug where after leaving feedback the pop up to exit the game didn’t appear
[/li][li]Fixed bug where the End-Game Review chat box stated that players will win the match if all opponents leave
[/li][li]Fixed bug where a team could cause the other to surrender by calling a surrender vote just before swapping sides mid-game
[/li][li]Fixed bug where players could crash to desktop after successfully planting C4
[/li][li]Fixed bug where the Equipment Case drop notifications were missing from the End-Game Review
[/li][li]'Removed ‘Voice Receive Volume’ slider whilst we investigate a bug causing audio to stop working
[/li][/ul]

Thank you for your patience.

(Apples) #2

Lol I was going to make a post about “Is there a maintenance today” just now, server browser seemed pretty bugged ^^ Cheers for the heads up, i can safely navigate from this screen now :stuck_out_tongue:

(Sagan_on_Roids) #3

Always appreciate bug fixes :slight_smile:

Just curious, why weren’t those listed on the public thread? http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/22762/scheduled-game-update-january-14th-2016

(spookify) #4

[QUOTE=Sagan_on_Roids;544248]Always appreciate bug fixes :slight_smile:

Just curious, why weren’t those listed on the public thread? http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/22762/scheduled-game-update-january-14th-2016[/QUOTE]

They will be I am sure. VIPs get a sneak peek of these and or any updates. Little benefit we get :wink:
Plus we can trouble shoot things at the very very last minute that SD may have missed while posting or at least I like to think so.

(Chris Mullins) #5

[QUOTE=spookify;544251]They will be I am sure. VIPs get a sneak peek of these and or any updates. Little benefit we get :wink:
Plus we can trouble shoot things at the very very last minute that SD may have missed while posting or at least I like to think so.[/QUOTE]

This ^^

10chars

(PixelTwitch) #6

Again guys…

Played for less then an hour and already multiple new bugs…

Collision on certain jumps gets you stuck in walls.
Getting Dickins cases again instead of normal cases.
Images are getting “burnt” into the screen and you need to restart to remove them.
Selecting loadout cards in a lobby is buggy and keep resetting to default cards.

[video]https://youtu.be/kLFU8krynQw[/video]

//youtu.be/kLFU8krynQw

Here is just a couple of them…
1, The burnt image in the center of my screen.
2, Failed that jump 3 times today in the same fashion and I have done that thousands of times in the past and NEVER just stopped moving.

(DB Genome editor) #7

There was a undocumented fix for the Founders trinkets which only fixed part of the problem. It’s now correctly showing the Legendary card in my inventory, but the associated text is still the VIP one:

(Nail) #8

the VIP card shows the Legendary text

(jamiewalker) #9

Why is it not a full change log, just bits and pieces :frowning: pulls spoilt gamer face

(Kl3ppy) #10

Can confirm the Issue with WTD case drops. This “fix” caused more issues than it solved. Was there a single test before the deployment?

(Runeforce) #11

More bugs? I’m sure Naxxus is like ‘Wuhuu, overtime!’

(BomBaKlaK) #12

Still super freezing time … and longer than before, almost 5s freeze now … Boring