HUD display: C4 defuse-progress

(KeMoN) #1

Good evening,

I think that adding the ‘defuse-progress’ to the C4 ‘detonation-progress’ in the HUD would be a good idea.
It would help to keep better track of it. Example screenshot
//EDIT2:
Has already been requested here.

//EDIT:
Semi-related:
Would it be possible to seperate the HUD displays for the containers in Terminal? Right now you only get printed the average progress I think?

Any thoughts?
Cheers

(alphabeta) #2

I agree. The progress bar needs to be recalibrated as well. I was disarming a charge that was at 80% when it went off. Sad.

(AssortedStuff) #3

I’ve asked for this at somepoint and was told it was intentional
http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/45702-Request-add-disarming-progress-bar-to-top-left-icon

(Mustang) #4

Ah yea I thought this was mentioned recently, just couldn’t remember by whom.

(poiuasd) #5

Happens when you join a game in progress when there’s a bomb planted, even the little screen on the bomb has the wrong time on it.

(alphabeta) #6

Really discourages you from defusing when you have no accurate idea of whether you will be able to accomplish it.

(KeMoN) #7

Then I apologize for double posting. I edited the first post with the source AssortedStuff provided.

Could we/I still get an update on the Terminal display though?
I understand that there are valid arguments against implementing the defuse progress in the HUD, but a seperate display of the detonation progress is not really an advantage. Right now it is just a little confusing I think.