Wrong Weapon Displayed On Kill Card.

(PixelTwitch) #1

Happens multiple times a match.

(FireWorks) #2

I wonder if your system runs anything stable or is actually stable by hardware means. Obviously you are not able or willing to check that for yourself, though.

Sorry Pixel, but the stuff you post here is way too often just your personal hardware issue, but you keep spamming the normal bugreports into oblivion.

(Apples) #3

No offense fireworks but I had the same problem countless times, didnt report because to me its not a priority but this bug is there

(PixelTwitch) #4

[QUOTE=FireWorks;544141]I wonder if your system runs anything stable or is actually stable by hardware means. Obviously you are not able or willing to check that for yourself, though.

Sorry Pixel, but the stuff you post here is way too often just your personal hardware issue, but you keep spamming the normal bugreports into oblivion.[/QUOTE]

Actually I have multiple systems and test with multiple configurations. Just because you are A, not getting them issues or B, are blind to the issues, does not mean they are not issues.

(FireWorks) #5

and you have the issues on all of your systems multiple times a match?

Post the configurations then pls. They might be relevant…

And when you post them, be precise in the clock speeds and voltages and how they differ from default values.

(PixelTwitch) #6

lol apart from the performance issues, sluggish menus and the semi auto bug, the vast majority of the things I post here have NOTHING to do with my setup. Just like this thread.

(Rémy Cabresin) #7

Last time I saw this happen was during the bulletspawn cheater wave. This used to happen a lot for me back then getting killed by those hacks. No witchthunt but could just be that xD

(AssortedStuff) #8

I’ve noticed it happening (once or twice) the last few days.
When you remember to take a screenshot someone has already killed you and then it’s too late.

(FireWorks) #9

Is it a desync issue maybe? I noticed it twice yesterday while under fire from multiple sources.

I got it with the wrong player, not only his loadout card.

The clearest case so far is the sniper:
Obituary and ghost, said it was a skyhammer.
The card and weapon displayed said vassili.
What happend was that both were shooting me at the same time.

So, maybe the respective systems catch different data?