Server is not being listed on the serverlist.

(Marluxx) #1

Hey everyone,

I have been working on an ET 2.60b server the past week which is hosted on a linux server. The server has been tested and everything works accordingly but for some reason the server won´t display on the main server list. People can connect to it so I´m 100% sure the server is online and the port (27960) is forwarded.

The weird thing is that the server does show on the ET Legacy client mod, but the moment you switch the ET client to a different mod (jaymod for example) the server disappears from the server list. Now I read something about 2.60b not showing empty or full servers in the serverlist but even if my server has 4/20 people playing in it, it still will not show up on the normal serverlist.

I hope someone can help me out here. Server ip: 37.187.17.139:27960

Thanks in advance!

(twt_thunder) #2

is it a home server? a vps or what?

(Marluxx) #3

It’s hosted on a vps.

(twt_thunder) #4

then I cant see why it doesnt work… really

(Marluxx) #5

Thx for the help anyways :slight_smile:

(twt_thunder) #6

Always trying to help:)
What mod do you have on server?

(Marluxx) #7

The server is running jaymod 2.2.0. The server is also using omni-bot to have a total of 6 bots on the server.

(diaboliksmart) #8

2 minutes ago, your server was in the list :
WOETS 37.187.17.139:27960 6/20 0/0 goldrush 17 / 0 et DG| Recruiting | XPS

You could check this “Masterlist Crawler” to be 100% sure : http://service.splatterladder.com/masterlist/index.php

V55

(Marluxx) #9

Thanks for the help everyone! It looks like the issue is resolved and my server is visible now on the 2.60b client while running jaymod or any other mod. :slight_smile: